Vintage Moments

Hello there it is time for a home décor post! No. 21 has a new round and of course I am bringing you some fabulous from Kalopsia! This vintage kitchen is the offering for this event and it's so pretty. It really inspired me to change my kitchen to a retro/vintage June Cleaver type feel and I love it. Now if you are not a fan of pink you might want to brace yourself for the colors I used. I changed out wallpaper and everything. Different prints and shades of pinks and pastels. But I really love how everything coordinates. The set comes with the fridge, sink, stove, table (island) with little cannisters and décor such as the lovely table plant. Last but not least you get this retro picture that I have on the wall! I am using two sinks. I love farm sinks and I would have two sinks instead of one if I redone my rl kitchen. The sink I have is really deep its wonderful. But, I would  have another one to rinse off fruits and vegetables. You can never have too many extra spaces to help you prepare cooking. I cook a lot so to some that might seem to be too much but really it wouldn't be. It is snowing so much today. I am so glad we were able to start bright and early and get groceries and everything. Before the plows come out it can be quite nasty and with people not being able to drive properly and having cars that are not ready to drive in the snow it was a true test of patience! But hey everything worked out fine and I am in here all warm and cozy.

I added these fancy chairs because they added the extra touch of glam I wanted the space to have. When I think of retro homes they were somewhat simple without a lot of frill and Lord I am frilly! I did dress this up really dressy but you can easily tone it down. I like to think with go big or go home. I also went with the mood of the day for me and I wanted to use calm colors without everything being too neutral or too anything. Added little details really help bring this space together. The event will be going until the 14th ....do take some time and stop by and get this beautiful kitchen. I am going to go be productive! I hope everyone has a amazing week! Thank you for stopping by.
 
Stay Fierce* Stay Blessed
 
Credits:
 
Vintage Kitchen- Kalopsia - No.21 event-http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Yesterday/211/175/3970
 
Fancy chairs, Hanging plants, Wire lamp- All from Kalopsia
Charlotte dining table & rug- Apple Fall
Toaster and memo board- What next
Pink vase plant- Bazar
Patisserie Counter-Brixley

Comments

Popular Posts