Rustic Modern Glam. Part two.

Hello there! It is time for part two of my home post. This living room is very spacious and I had fun filling it up.  The fireplace is from Dysfunctional Designs and it comes in several nice shades. I wanted to use dark browns and neutrals in the space so this shade went well. I really love anything that comes in several tones or is texture change. It really gives you so many options and just a change of color will make the whole mood of a space feel totally different. It just really helps with the versatility. I don't think I am gonna ever get tired of lights or sparkle. Every time I look around a creator is releasing more lights, strings of lights and just anything that has some kind of sparkle. I just have to have them all lol. I did change the floor and one of the walls to a croco texture to add more character to the space. I didn't want every wall in this room to be wood so I added some flair. I really  love these mid century sofa and chairs from Lisp. They are texture change and it was really hard to decide which color I should go with. Do not be surprised if you see these chairs in future posts as they give me so many options.
 
I had been wanting to add my statue in different spaces but this space seemed perfect for it. It is from Kalopsia and I love how you can match pieces from different creators and they seem like they were meant to be together. I added rustic wood pieces throughout the space but also modern.  You don't have to just stick with one design style plus it makes it more unique. I hope everyone is having a wonderful day! there is one more posts to go in this series. I thank you for stopping by!
 
Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed
 
Credits:
Mid century modern sofa and chairs- Lisp
Stag statue, Black Pouf &winter dome- Kalopsia
The Bookcase, Lamps and all the trinkets in the bookcase- Apple Fall
Traveler rug, vases, traveler plants & wood tables- Bazar
hanging lights- Keke
Rug & log holder- Junk
Drapes- The Loft
Leaning chalkboard- Floorplan
 

Comments

Popular Posts