The Last of Winter.(Part One).

I am excited to bring to you my last Winter post. I have been surrounded by snow in sl and in rl almost this whole time lol. Since everyone is posting Spring now I was going to toss what was left of the Winter posts that I had hoarded. In between events when I have extra time I decorate random homes for my "The Room" series and this is the last one for the Winter. I try to keep a few posts in my drafts so if I need to update my blog and I do not feel like taking pics or if I don't feel like even coming on sl I will have something nice to post. But I cannot let this home post go to waste so here it is! The Last of Winter. This home is one of the amazing builds from Scarlet Creative and It is gorgeous. Getting homes from this store has been wonderful this past winter. I couldn't get enough of them and the amazing wood textures. I am not even a log cabin kind of person but these textures made me one..well in sl lol! I hope next Winter there will be mansions like this.This home is perfect for one person or a couple. The last two posts of this series will show the interior and I filled it up with some amazing rustic pieces. Pieces that you will also see in my posts throughout the year since I love rustic things regardless of the season. I am a wood gal year round ok! I will miss the snow a little bit though to be honest with you.

It just helps add a magical feel to any space. It really isn't bad when you think of the many months we have without any snow. So I tend to do it up big. Last year I mainly kept my home snowy. I know everyone keeps their setting on certain ones that they feel comfortable with. I like soft lighting but not jet black night time. So the softness of the snow and earthy textures are really my favorite to use. I usually do a fashion post after a home post regardless of if I have more home posts to get out but I will not this time. I will do all of these back to back! Maybe my OCD has kicked in but I am going to do as I feel lol. Well stay tuned!! I have more posts to come. Thank you so much for stopping by.

                                                    Stay Fierce* Stay Blessed

Credits:
Country Keep- Scarlet Creative
Trees and Grass- 3D trees,  Skye Studio, Fanatik
Lumberjack Table- Dustbunny
The Sheltering leaf - +Half-Deer+








Comments

Popular Posts