Rustic Modern Glam. Part three.

Hello there. Today is the final installation for this series of décor. I hope everyone has enjoyed how I decorated my little Inverse home up till this point.I didn't mess with the walls at all upstairs. I wanted to keep the log cabin home feel. I am a big rustic person, but I do have my limits when it comes to wood on the walls lol. I have only seen one house in my lifetime that looked good with a room that had wood paneling and it's my aunt's house in rl. She has a den that has always been wood paneling. Even after she had the house remodeled she kept that room the same and it feels so homey. It gives a really warm feeling when we go visit. But a whole house in wood paneling is a big hell no to me. I couldn't do it! Wood should be in many spaces..just not All of the spaces! lol. You cannot go wrong with a canopy bed. This one has texture change and I love that.I wanted to add woodsy things such as antlers and fur rugs but keep my main furniture pieces a crisp white. I just really like the contrast of the dark and light colors. I watch a lot of HGTV. I have no clue what show it was. It wasn't on long before it got cancelled. But the designer always gave the design a name. It really caught on for me as when I go shopping I have a theme to go a long with my vision. So that is how the Rustic Modern Glam title for this house came about. I have a bit of each style in every room. I will say the bedroom is more glam than the living room was. It is more modern/rustic. But each room has the same type of styles and I really am excited about how they came along.
 
 
Being a perfectionist with OCD is a job at times. Sometimes I will sit and look at a space and I will not be pleased unless that something I feel is missing is found and put in the right place. It is rough at times, but it helps me be the best me I can be. I have always been picky so I assume it just gradually grew along with that and just became the beast it is today, but everyone around me enables me and loves me so hey I just go with it. Real family, Real friends accept you and your quirkiness. That is a true story. Well I am going to go be productive and get some things done! Thank you as always for stopping by. Feel free to follow my blog or bookmark. I update with fashion and home décor on a regular basis. I have one Winter home series left and then I am going to focus on Spring. xoxo
 
Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed
 
Credits:
Build- Inverse- Killington home
Le Miroire de la Marquise Set- Kalopsia
Bed, end tables and curtains- Bazar
Fireplace- Digs
Fur Rugs -Dysfunctional Designs & Hunters
White round cushions- .:revival:.
Hanging sting lights- Floorplan
Winter Tree &Dreaming house bench (I stole it out the build)- Trompe Loeil
Moose Antlers- Pilot
Floor Lamp- 22769
Sunrise mirror- Apple Fall
Firewood holder- Junk

Comments

Popular Posts