Rustic Modern Glam. Part One.

Well hello there it is time for a new home decor series! I know we all have Inverse homes. I tend to get them at the 48hr 99L intro promo when I see it. I notice that no one blogs these houses. Not that I have seen anyways. Any home on sl can be made to be what you want regardless of how cheap it is, style or anything else. This is the Killington house from Inverse. It is a really nice size. Perfect for 1 or 2 people. You would have plenty of space for guests and everything. I am using downstairs as a living area and upstairs for the bedroom. I have taken away a few things in this unfurnished version such as a archway and the lights it came with. But other than that I am only adding to the space and not taking away. I am gonna have to upload more wallpaper textures since I am having a blast adding them to walls instead of trying to edit mesh walls. I wanted to feature a house some people might pass on at first glance. This house is only 27 land impact unfurnished. You hear me people! This HOUSE is 27 land impact lol. I had to yell that because no matter how low prim count I get with different homes it really amazes me. I used to be happy about 500 prims lol. My biggest prim eater is a home I have that's around 2k prims furnished. Of course it is not mesh. The same house would prob be around 400/500 land impact with the standards of today. But that won't happen since the creator has left sl. It is sad to see creators with so much talent leave before you can see what they could have done with mesh. Today I am showing you the exterior of the house so you can see how It looks. The windows were tinted yellow but I went to the menu and changed the opacity to open so the tint is gone. The house slopes down to the back part. It has a really unique shape.

Of course I am a big person on seeing a house in-world before I buy it. I don't remember if I got this on sale but if I did I am sure I didn't go look lol. This house would fit in a very small globe. But, the one I am using is 90x90. But, I like adding a ton of trees and I have a cliff behind the house. Sky is the limit always of course! The next part of the house will feature the living area. So stay tuned for that. I really prefer doing my home posts in a series instead of trying to fit everything in a few pictures on one post. Plus it gives me time to start on a new project! I wish everyone a wonderful and amazing day! Stay tuned for more home posts and more fashion.

 This is the beginning to the end of my winter posts. I see everyone has gone on to Spring. I still see snow outside myself! lol. I was going to just toss my posts and rush to do spring but I really don't want to let them just go to the wind and next Winter would be just too far away. I just wanted to say that:)


                                                          Stay Fierce* Stay Blessed



Credits:

Home- Killington house - Inverse
Snowy path- Skye Studio
Raleigh Archway-Trompe Loeil
Winter Harvest set- What Next
Trees- 3dtrees, Trompe Loeil & Little Branch
Grass- KIDD grass & Fanatik
Globe- Turnip's homes

Comments

Popular Posts