Lush Living.Part Two

Hello there it is time for part Two of my series. From the second I rezzed this house I felt light pink would be the perfect main shade of color to feature in this space. Very feminine and soft on the eyes. For me each home just inspires me to use certain colors and shades. Plus I have been using a brighter Windlight setting today and the colors in here are really calming to the eyes I really do love it. I wanted to focus on two spaces in the house. Of course the living room and this little nook space. I did add a few colums in the living room and a fence. Yes..a fence to help divide the living space from the entry to the other rooms. I like using things for many purposes. Especially if they look right. I just get a feeling and go with it. I just love adding patterns to a space and I love this Zebra rug. It is as flat as a pancake but it being so made it easy to put my cream fur rug on top for more colors and to have it blend in more with the space. I just wanted this living room to be inviting and cozy. Let me ssay since I have taken these pictures I got a mesh Zebra rug from Junk. So, I won't have to use my flat one anymore lol. But hey it worked for my living room.
 

I am a true lover of bay windows. I have always loved Victorians or any types of homes with them. It just makes you think of the most comfortable and relaxing reading nook and that is what I was going for. I got this day bed a while back and I just love it. I was going to add more décor around it but to me this is just enough. It makes a impact all on it's own especially with the sparkle from the curtains. I really hope everyone has enjoyed this post. The house is on sale until the 29th! Please have a look and check it out. Stay tuned I always have more to come.


                                                           Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits:
"Blooming Spring"  Home - Aphrodite Shop (Heart Homes) @ The Cosmopolitan event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/No%20Comment/123/8/23
Sofas- Scarlet Creative
Cream fur rug, arch lamp. tall.& firewood holder- junk.
Diedra Coffee table-[ARIA]
chair de lune,Nostalgic chandelier & french plates- Floorplan
Chantilly Kerfluffle sheep & Fairy curtains- +Half-Deer+
Sakura Branch- 8f8
Road map-tarte.
Pink vase flowers & Canvas- Bazar
Antlers & Girly Journal-Pilot
Mannequin--tb-
Toy Zebra-: AB ::
Cabbage food-Corned beef with cabbage- Aphrodite shop
Fence- Roost

Comments

Popular Posts