Luck of the Irish

Well it is that time of year for St Patrick's day! Of course that is what inspired my post along with this amazing pub called Paddy`s Irish Pub. It is from Heart Homes (Aphrodite Shop). If you like to get the most out of the items in your home this store should be one of your favorite go to places. This bar is a prime example of the creativity and the awesome role play options you can add to your home or business environment. Most bars you see are just for décor and have no real rp options to it. This one is so much more than décor people. There is a barman menu...yes you can wipe the counter, clean a counter and take orders just to name a few. Or you can have someone else roleplay this for you. It is 100% interactive. Items like this really make Secondlife more fun. It also comes with a whiskey tray and beers that give you the drinks. Everyone that knows me knows that I love items that give drinks or food. I am not really a big fan of having it as just décor and this Pub really delivers! It is available at the Room 69 event and I will post a slurl below. The store has a amazing range of food items so even after the holiday just switch the food out people! This piece is a nice investment. It has 20 animations and over a dozen props. I just love this. I am going to be posting none stop for the next week! I have posts I need to get out and I have started on new events. So if you love my home décor posts today is the start of a lot of them! They are truly a labor of love and I love doing every one.

The weekend is upon us everyone and I hope you have a amazing one and a amazing St Patrick's day! Make sure you wear green so some fool won't pinch you! I know one year I had to point at my pen or pencil to show I had some sort of green to not get pinched lol. I was like wait I know I have something with me green! Just hold on! It could be a country thing but everyone I know does this. This event will be over before you know it so take the limo slurl below and get this bar. Thank you for stopping by and stay tuned for more!

                                                         Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits:
Paddy`s Irish Pub- Heart homes/ Aphrodite shop- Room 69 event- Slurl- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Surreal%20Pink/60/169/2001

Flowers- Apple Fall and Bazar
Loft Build- Barnes Anubis
Small frames, phone, curtains & cup holders- Bazar
Painting (Waterloo)- Kalopsia
Butler (cupbearer)- Mutresse
Lighting- Bazar & Post
Rug- nsb & Hunter's
Bang Bang Neon Sign- Apt B- Collabor 88
Sofas- Stockholm & Lima
Coffee wood table- Hunter's

Comments

Popular Posts