Picture Perfect Pt.Three

Hello there! It is time for the final post of this series. When I saw this van set at Collabor 88 by Consignment I had to have it. I really go to Collabor 88 for home stuff and the prices are very affordable. When I rezzed this van and the door popped open I was in love. The dream sign was there glowing and I was like ooooooh and ahhhhh lol. The quality of Consignment is always so nice. Let me note this is not a full sized car. It is the back half of the vehicle. As you can see I put it close to the building's wall. But you can stick it anywhere and it will look amazing. The textures are amazing and so realistic. The building you see is my Rare Vintage home from the Arcade. I told you I would show the side of it. I love the design on the wall, it just screamed to have this van beside it. Well it screamed to me anyways lol. You can do this in so many ways people. Do not be shocked to see this van in future posts. You can also buy this lovely Trellis that has the options to have the ivy and lights on. I had to have them both on of course. The fire pit is also at the event. I had to get it all! You can use these pieces in other living areas so it really is a good investment. I had to add some extras inside the van of course. It wouldn't be me if I didn't add extra pieces from my personality in a space. I only added a few pillows and a sleeping panda and my coveted glitter jar and more lights lol.

I did try my luck a bit at the Arcade to see if I could win the rare from Consignment's machine. I did not lol..but I will try again before the event is over. With this van being so amazing I can only imagine what that sucker is like. We all need nice things for our outdoor spaces to relax and enjoy the scenery. I like making spaces really cozy so I added a lot of trees, hedges and grass. A long time ago the more trees and grass I added the laggier I was. But then I was on a crappytop. I could barely even move much well decorate. I have since had a few systems and have always appreciated being able to walk around and decorate as much as I want without any lag. It is truly so many nice things on sl that you should get to enjoy them. Your space can be as real as you would want it to be. It is all at your fingertips. I hope everyone has enjoyed this space. I enjoyed decorating it and sitting by the fire. Hell the van itself is a conversation piece and at that price it's a steal. I hope everyone has an amazing week. I am trying to turn out my last winter home posts before Spring officially starts so I am keeping it tight with posts. The next posts are my final Winter ones. Please feel free to stop by often!
 
Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed
 
Credits:
Cuddle Van, Bluebird String Light Trellis, Boneyard soda machine, Open Road Collection - Cooler - Red, Blumenthal's pizza, campfire- Consignment
Vintage Rare Row home- Floorplan- The Arcade March 2015
Winter harvest chairs, Soup & side tables- What Next
Storm Lamps- Apple Fall
Tiki Marshmallow basket-HeadHunter's Island
Trash bag and newpaper-Dutchie
cluster of bulbs & glitter jar- [Keke]
Sleeping panda- D-Lab
Blue buttoned pillow-Kalopsia
Trees, grass & hedges- Kidd grass & Botanical
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts