Majesty- Feel The Breeze -Onsu Part.Two

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I know you guys are prob like is she going to blog anymore of this house?!!? Time goes by so fast you guys and now to catch up I am working on multiple spaces. I like using details and things so that takes time considering my inventory is still nuts. It's huge and not as organized as I need. This Onsu Breeze house is my new favorite. I actually have this one and the last one on my land at the same time. I love both! Please note Onsu has a 50% off sale going on at the moment. So, make sure to check it out for any homes you previously slept on. I started off this main living room with a different mix and match of things and then saw this sofa set from Chez Moi that I just loved. It has a color change hud for the chair and sofa. I almost went black then I went green then white and then back to green. LOL! I am sticking with green and black pillows! The colors are rich and go well with the built in cabinets of this home. This home has texture change details, and I chose the darker wood. I like dark woods although I would be fine with either. I love these Pampas plants from Apple Fall. I tend to use them A LOT. They add elegance to any space, and I just love them along with hydrangeas. I didn't get around to having hydrangeas planted in RL again this year. So many other things are going on so maybe next year? In the meantime, I am buying floral arrangements with them to have around. 

The room that you are seeing here I call the "Main Living room" but it can be used for many other spaces if you so choose. The huge wall cabinet I made into a major focal point while adding some cute decor pieces. I didn't want to use books, so I went with these cute little symbols instead. I also added a marble fireplace to finish out the look I was going for. The little kitties in here are from JIAN. Out of all my pets from the store the Forest cat is at the top of the list. I try not to add them in too many spaces, but it's been some time and they fit perfectly in here. Well, you guys I am on a tight clock with these posts. I am under the weather at the moment, but some good RnB music has me going right now. Let's keep it going! Thank you so much for the support! I appreciate you so much! I wish all of you a blessed week. Peace and Blessings xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Comments

Popular Posts