Majesty- Ribbons And Bows

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I love these cute chairs you guys! They are fluffy and they have bows on them. LOL! Super cute! It comes in 3 color choices, and I went with the white chair with black bows. Featuring HAI.K /CUDDLE/ FATPACK new to the Kustom9 Event! I tend to mix and match items so that it gives the space a unique feel and it shows some of my personality. Super playful room! It's so plush! All of the items in this space are from HAI.K or :HAIKEI:. I mixed and matched different sets and the items go so well together. I am into super cute things atm. LOL I just got the cutest windbreaker and backpack in RL. I am just missing some rain boots and then imma be set. The only thing missing from the set in this room is the pool table. It's super cute and pink. It didn't fit my aesthetic, so I left it out. But, you can really make a wonderful space with all of the items included.


I am on Primfeed! Y'all know I am not too fond of having social media, but I said wth I might as well make a profile and share on there as well. I might do bonus pics since I have two accounts. I will put the links below. I hope everyone is having a wonderful week. I am ready for the weekend. The heat is wild here atm and we aren't even fully in July. Y'all know the summer season is not my favorite because of the heat. You will not catch me at outdoor shopping malls unless I am running in and out! lol I went to Chik fil a yesterday because I just love the new seasonal sandwich. Unfortunately, their milkshakes and ice cream machine was down. I wasn't able to get my frosted coffee. I almost went to a different Chik fil a. But I have some ice cream at home that worked out well enough. lol! Stay out the heat my friends! Thank you so much for the support. I appreciate you! Peace and Blessings. xoxo <3333 Ebony


Comments

Popular Posts