Majesty- Feel The Breeze -Onsu Part.Three

  Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! This is my last post for this amazing house perfectly named as Breeze. I am posting what I did with one of the bedrooms. I wanted a flowy feel that matched the mood and went with a Four post bed with linens on it. I also decorated the outside balcony of course to be a nice place to relax after a very long day along with some must have decor items and snacks. Please note I did modify some decor items to fit my vision. But I tend to modify things all the time. I used to modify my homes so much they didn't look like the same home. Mesh has limited me LOL I like having a home that I do not feel like I need to tear down walls and change it to be something other than what I paid for. This home is gorgeous, and I have enjoyed decorating it along with showing you guys the main spaces. I am a very mood-based person. An outfit I pick today will most likely not be what I wear tomorrow as my mood will dictate what I wear for example. It keeps things interesting.


I had to have some Hydrangeas in this home. One of the few flowers in this life that I truly love seeing in SL and in RL. I have a neighbor with some huge bushes. Obviously, a person with a green thumb unlike me. I have to hire landscapers. LOL! Oh well. It's late now. I finished the previous space and this one on the same night. I am not feeling so well so I will not ramble long my friends. I had a very long day. Mondays seem to be so long and painful sometimes. LOL! I have to get back to that go mode for the rest of the week. It's a mild hump but we all go through it. Please note I am not able to take on any projects or more sponsors. I am not doing what I want with the things I have now. I really appreciate everyone that have taken the time out of their day to reach out to me. I just don't have time. I am literally on SL blogging when I am on with no seconds to do anything so I can play catch up. Maybe in the future. Thank you so much for the support my friends! I appreciate you! Have a blessed day! Peace and Blessings. xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Comments

Popular Posts