Majesty- Warm Winds

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here featuring Trompe Loeil at the Uber event! This house is perfection. I love when the store uses natural rock with a modern build! This home has two versions, and I went with the gray. The other option reminded me more of a desert space or something like a home in Arizona. I wanted to do more of a lush green landscaping and this one seemed more to fit that theme. I am as you all know more of a monochrome type of person in regard to coloring. I decorated this home on my little island. Instead of platforms I terraform the land to fit my homes. The whole feel of everything makes a difference with how I decorate and how I also am able to show you guys what I did. The deadline for my post stepped on my neck. LOL! I got the other 3 posts out this week prior and I thought I would have more time to finish this house. I went out to Bath and Body works and some other stores today and before I knew it the day was almost over. So, atm it's nighttime and I am not rushing this house! I might even post it secs before my deadline ends tomorrow! LOL!!! I am just going with the flow. It's all coming together y'all. 

I mostly decorated the interior first. I had a feeling what I wanted to do with the exterior, but I did have to go and buy more greenery. I love hydrangeas. I also love Dandelions, so I had a fit when I found some with the dandelion spray floating above it. LOL! It set the mood for how I finished out around the whole house adding grass, bushes and trees. I love when Trompe Loeil has rocks surrounding the builds. I cannot express that enough! I love being able to add my own touch and this helps me fill a big part of the landscaping. I am NOT a landscaper people. do not ask me to landscape! LOL! If you need one, I know of a really good one. I just do it enough for myself because I am not hiring anyone for something I can do myself. OK! It takes me a while to post homes as I decorate them inside and out but it's always worth the end result. It's now Sunday and I am just putting the finishing touches on the pic to post for y'all! I hope yall enjoy this gorgeous house! I can't stand seeing houses blogged empty. It makes me itch. LOL! Have a beautiful week ahead my friends! Peace and Blessings xoxo <3333 Ebony

Posting a bonus pic!!! ****


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Comments

Popular Posts