Majesty- The Palisades Part. One

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here featuring the newest home from Onsu. This house is a beauty. But what else would you expect? Onsu homes sell themselves. I am always very thrilled to be able to feature them.  This home has two versions. A ground version and skyhome version. I love the landscaping and fence feature with the skyhome version so it's my favorite if I have to choose and it's also what I am using for this series. As I am typing I am still working on the house. I am unsure how many pics I will end up taking. It is looking to be done at two pics now. I am decorating the full house and exterior space. The home comes with palm trees that I have been placing all over the place. The last few homes I have noticed have the awesome floor fireplace feature. That alone would make me buy this house. lol I looked at the comments on Onsu's Flickr page to see what people thought about the home before I saw it for myself. One person was very rude for no reason to a female wanting a smaller house. I have had the need for homes that have many bedrooms over the years, and I have also needed smaller homes with 1 bedroom or two. We all have different needs and that is never a reason to be rude to someone because their needs are different. It's just tacky.  This awesome Onsu home has 3 bedrooms and 2 1/2 bathrooms.  The room sizes are perfect! I am super picky about ceiling height, large windows and room space. This house has everything I need in it as far as my main requirements. Some homes have rooms so big it's stupid. 

You end up making several spaces in one room like a bathroom which makes no sense because of the size. The layout in this home and space provided shows these things were thought about and a great deal of effort is shown here. I have not rushed decorating this home. I don't like rushing. You make mistakes when you do that and I am picky with OCD sprinkled on top. My most popular series are always Onsu homes! I hope you guys will love what you see as an example and get inspired to decorate your own special dream home. I also wanted to mention the details hud they helps you customize the home as you like and also the surround that has day and night versions. The texture is flawless and very good quality. I went with the clouds. I tried to take the pic to see both rooms but you can kinda see the living space from the dining room. Please do not get tunnel vision because I made this room the dining room, you could also pick one of the other spaces as well. This house is very versatile and you can do whatever you want. I wanted a big dining area filled with decor. I love detailed tables that are usable. I decorated the outside but the pic I went with shows the rooms and fireplaces. I felt they were more important to show the inside. It's Saturday you guys. Let's get this posted! Thank you for the support. I appreciate all of you. Please note I am featuring Onsu. Not leaving credits for anything unless I change my mind. 



Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Comments

Popular Posts