Majesty- Season Of Barbeque- Part.Three

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! This is the last post of this series! I hope you have enjoyed all 3 of them!! There is a very nice kitchen set and grill etc that is also with this set and I used them in the kitchen gazebo together. I did add some things like the backsplash to it but I like adding my own personality to spaces. I also have the Chez Moi Kettle pizza that just fit perfectly with what I was going for. It is texture change and you can cook with animations and also there is a dispenser included. It wouldn't be me not to add one of my favorite JIAN pets in here eating in this space! LOL One of my favorites to use is this little Fancy Feaster. I added some string lights for lighting instead of a chandelier. I wanted a more casual feel to the space and I also set up a small dining area. What you are not seeing is I used the kitchen twice! There is another to the left side of this picture and it's set up different. But, I wanted a more close up pic of the items and took the picture from the front of the gazebo. 


Many of the things in here are by KraftWork and part of the BBQ gacha key which is new to the Arcade event! I love food items and settings. They are always so fun to play with. You will not believe the land impact I can put on a dining room table people!! I can act up! But, I love to add so much detail and then once I am done it's like hmmm how many prims did I use. LOL I do love little simple settings as well. But, of course the more things the merrier sometimes. I have more posts coming for this month my friends so stay tuned. I am not going to ramble on much today. I Just want to thank you for the support. I really had fun decorating with this awesome gacha key. It was so many nice items I just wanted to showcase them a bit more so you can really see the items instead of a one pic post this round. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed decorating. I wish all of you a beautiful day. Thank you so much my friends! Take care and stay safe! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 

KraftWork Backyard BBQ FULL SET- NEW at the Arcade Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Arcade/70/131/32

04 KraftWork Backyard BBQ . Smoking Egg
05 KraftWork Backyard BBQ . BBQ Meat & Skewers LI:1
07 KraftWork Backyard BBQ . Barbecue Chair LI:2
09 KraftWork Backyard BBQ . Lounge Rug LI:1
12 KraftWork Backyard BBQ . Potted Plant Tall LI:3
13 KraftWork Backyard BBQ . Potted Plant Short
14 KraftWork Backyard BBQ . Wooden Boards Clutter
15 KraftWork Backyard BBQ . Wine Bottles Clutter
17 KraftWork Backyard BBQ . BBQ Place Setting LI:1
18 KraftWork Backyard BBQ . Lounge BQQ Board Clutter
19 KraftWork Backyard BBQ . BBQ Meat & Veggies LI:1
21 KraftWork Backyard BBQ . Barbecue Kitchen


KraftWork Bar Butler . Chrome
KraftWork Bar Butler . Brass
9. Fancy Decor + KraftWork Voda Water Dispenser
21. Fancy Decor + KraftWork Voda Drinks
KraftWork Iron Pans 
KraftWork Modular Cooktop . Gas Double (Basics)

CHEZ MOI Kettle Pizza (Adult)


JIAN *Legacy* Fancy Feaster


Other Decor-
hive // cozy kitchen . backsplash large
dust bunny & con . rosemary kitchen decor . glasses 8
dust bunny . kitchen clutter . potted herbs .
dust bunny . kitchen clutter . canisters . grey


Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 






 

Comments

Popular Posts