Majesty- Hotter Than July 2021

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here with my bbg today to bring a Summer inspired post to you. It is not often that I am in a blog post. I actually prefer not to be but to blog these items I had to be and brought my daughter along. LOL If I have to be in it she has to be in it to! We are wearing this sexy new bikini from [Cynful] that is new to the Equal 10 event!! The megapack gives you a ton of options as far as textures. Fishnet, solid and ombres. You can show as much as you want with these options! There is also a nice body chain rigged to your body for that perfect fit available! It comes in a billion colors. I went with a white ombre and bbg went with solid blue. I also have here the items from the gacha key [Cinoe] Memory from summer which is new to the Arcade event! All of these awesome ice creams including the one I am holding (The rare!) are from this set and are really nice. Please note they have an eating animation. The items are beautifully textured and available for you to try your luck. Last but not least I have the MudHoney Marisol Pool Float which is new to the Summerfest event! It has two versions. The other one has a back to it and they have around 18 texture change options!! I had to pick a shade that went with this mood and I chose the green. Of course I almost went for the black since I am so monochrome but the space I am in is filled with monochrome things! I used this pool on a previous post for Fancy Decor & KraftWork! It is a massive setup and I just love it. Full rezzed I have it at over 800 prims! I have a lot of things and like using as many as I feel and it just adds up! LOL

I have some awesome pets in here from JIAN of course. I am such  JIAN pet person. They are adorable. I never used this fancy dog from Foxwood and hey this pup fit the bill! I m wearing the Freya body which some creators have dropped in favor of Kupra. I got the Kupra body but I prefer Freya so I keep wearing it and trolling when I can to help it stay a staple at stores! LOL I am glad [Cynful] still rigs for it. [Cynful] has the best variety of body rigs and with the quality and all of the options you get it's a no brainer to buy. Most of my Jewelry is made by [Cynful]. I prefer to wear jewelry rigged to bodies instead of unrigged. With the animations I use for my body even static unrigged stuff just looks stupid. Shout out to Yummy for making this beautiful necklace set rigged to Freya! I got asked by someone before where I got my rings from and if I had on Kupra because that is what she wore. I told her I didn't have on Kupra but Yummy was rigging for it. Next thing I know freya got dropped. So, I am thrilled that the creator considered to rig this necklace for Freya. It's beautiful and worth more than the price. I hope everyone is having an awesome weekend! I am going to try to knock out some more posts before the day is done. Stay tuned! I got a whole list to tackle atm! Thank you so much for the support! Thank you to my amazing sponsors and thank you to my beautiful bbg for being in this post with me! She is always a ray of sunshine in my life and I love her to pieces. Thank you! xoxo <3333 Ebony



Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 

[Cinoe] Memory from summer - The Arcade June2021- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Arcade/70/131/32


Cynful Drip Bikini + Drip Bodychain - Megapack- Equal10 Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/equal10/114/108/89


MudHoney Marisol Pool Floats (summerfest)- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sandy%20Shores/123/130/23




What I am wearing- 

1.[Cinoe] Memory from summer - Special ice cream RARE
Cynful Diamond Bracelet R - Belleza Freya
Cynful Diamond Bracelet L - Belleza Freya
Cynful Drip Bikini - Bra - Belleza Freya
Cynful Drip Bikini - Panties - Belleza Freya
Cynful Drip Bodychain - Belleza Freya
Cynful Mina Piercings - Garter L - Belleza Freya
Cynful Mina Piercings - Choker - Belleza Freya
Cynful Mina Piercings - Arms - Belleza Freya

(Yummy) Olivia Layered Charm Necklace [Freya]
(Yummy) Aaliyah Ring Collection - Belleza  V2
hive x taikou // snack bag . hold L
$$$PL//: waydamin Wig
-SU!- Ankh Earrings L [Click To Resize]
Ascendant - Kally Nails Fatpack - Belleza

Decor & things- 

JIAN Pupper Pool Party :: Pug Spinning Floater


3. Fancy Decor + KraftWork Voda Swim-Up Bar RARE
14. Fancy Decor + KraftWork Voda Sofa
15 . Fancy Decor + KraftWork Voda Armchair
18. Fancy Decor + KraftWork Voda Orchid Arrangement


Dahlia - Sia - Lantern - Tall - Black
Dahlia - Sia - Tall Moss Planter
Dahlia - Tori - Donuts 
Foxwood - Boho Borzoi - lay
hive // summer tote . decor
[Con.] Sea Turtle Statue - Silver

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 


Comments

Popular Posts