Majesty- Fancy Feasting

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here featuring {moss&mink} with the Aeryn Kitchen & Mallory Kitchen Clutter!! This kitchen is a modular set which gives you the ability to easily make it fit any size space. There is some different color huds and I decided to go with the Homme one because..well... I like black. I used the hud to texture change with a black and gold theme. Please note the hud also allows you to change the counters, upper cabinets, lower cabinets, tiles, metals and appliances for your own customization taste. It also lets you have the lights off or on. I could have cut the lights off but I decided to have them on and not use chandeliers.I did another version of this pic with chandeliers and they really took away from the kitchen...so I decided in the end I rather not have them and use the lights on the cabinet tile walls! Most of the items in this kitchen are from {moss&mink}. My fancy feasting kitty cat is from Jian and truly my favorite pet to have in kitchen spaces. The kitty is texture change so you have many options to have kitty fir the space. The one laying in the chair is made my {moss&mink} and I use it a lot as well. Mainly in my blog posts for the store! The dining table is from ~Bazar~. I modded the size some. I wanted a nice big table for two. I almost went with a smaller bistro table like the one that goes with the chairs but I wanted to do something different. I love having a table filled with things if only for two.


Get these amazing items at the mainstore! You will love this kitchen. I had a fit over the fridge. I can't let y'all go without mentioning it. It is filled with yummy food and the doors all open. I opened just one side as an example. I tend to stray from stainless steel appliances. They are quite boring. The color..people use it in any kitchen regardless of the color. If I get stainless anything it's black stainless steel. I like the look way better so of course that influences how I do things in SL as well.I have seen white appliances work before in RL but it was in a mid century modern house and they had it themed white with a really nice wood color. I shocked myself! I was like this is super nice. But hey your space do what you like! If you like stainless steel then you show it off!! LOL I have actually been looking at new fridges in RL but I will not bore you guys with my story. I don't "need" a new one but hey...who doesn't like new designs! lol This is the 4th day straight with a new post! I hope you guys like it! I was on a roll and had these spaces in my head for awhile. The extra decor items like the books, caddy, trash bin etc are from the Mallory set also from the store and perfect clutter items for the kitchen! We can never have too many clutter items! I say that loudly. LOL Thank you dearly my friends! I appreciate the support and kind words. I wish you a blessed week ahead! Much love and best wishes, xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 

{moss&mink} Aeryn Kitchen - 

{moss&mink} Aeryn Kitchen - Double w/u LI:5
{moss&mink} Aeryn Kitchen - Fridge LI:10
{moss&mink} Aeryn Kitchen - Sink w/u LI:6
{moss&mink} Aeryn Kitchen - Stove LI:4

{moss&mink} Mallory Kitchen Clutter-

{moss&mink} Mallory Bin - Homme LI:1
{moss&mink} Mallory Cook Books - Homme LI:1
{moss&mink} Mallory Cook Books - Luxxe LI:1
{moss&mink} Mallory Kitchen Caddy - Homme LI:2
{moss&mink} Mallory Plant - Homme LI:1
{moss&mink} Mallory Plant - Luxxe LI:1
{moss&mink} Mallory Utensils - Homme LI:1


{moss&mink} Cocoa & Cinnamon Buns LI:1
{moss&mink} Midas - Book Ends LI:1
{moss&mink} Midas - Diffuser LI:1
{moss&mink} Midas - Palm w/Books LI:1
{moss&mink} Midas - Stone Fruit LI:1
{moss&mink} Modern Princess - Princess Kitty RARE LI:1
{moss&mink} Steak & asparagus dinner LI:1
{moss&mink} Tanika bistro chair LI:2


JIAN *Legacy* Fancy Feaster LI:11

MudHoney Capiz Chandelier Dark - Brass LI:3

Other Decor-
Dahlia - Tori - Donuts - Dark Cocoa LI:1
Fancy Decor: Stemless Wineglass LI:1
Fancy Decor: Table Runner LI:1
~BAZAR~ Napa - Dining table LI:3

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 


Comments

Popular Posts