Majesty- Yelapa Living (Decorated with Love)

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! Super excited to post this pic today! This is my first Official blog post for Trompe Loeil! I have been harassing Cory for years as a customer so imagine my excitement to see her looking for bloggers and me wanting another amazing store to blog for! It was perfect timing! Trompe Loeil has so many new things out atm I had to pick what called to me and it was this cottage! I love it so much! It has taken me so time time post since I had to decorate inside first before I started on the outside. I have said many times I am not a landscaper. LOL So, it was just instinct to decorate the house inside first before I started outside. I know y'all didn't think I would post a pic of an empty house??? LMAO!!! Tragic...and never! This could be your vacation house, your main house, guest house or a party house. The options are endless you guys. I decorated it as a main house. But the little side build would be a nice guest suite for guests if you wanted it to be. I decorated it as a bedroom and kept the main rooms such as the living room and office etc in the main part of the house. By the time I got outside of the build I wanted a big entertainment area for lounging around this AMAZING pool! This beautiful pool even has a water fountain. Of course I added another one because hey I like fountains. LOL Greenery is everywhere! I love plants! 


This house screams for plants so I answered and added a ton of awesome cactus plants. I use these suckers all over the place to add to that lush feel around the home. For some the plants might be too much but my motto is when I get to the point where I am thinking.. am I doing too much? When the answer is yes I am typically satisfied with my vision. It's just how I am. I am not a fan of minimal....I do appreciate it when I see it done nicely. But, I am very detailed person. I go into stores and not only look at furniture but the small little accents to use throughout a home. I am like that. I did debate featuring the store with an indoor space but..eh I love this house so I went with it and I had so much fun decorating it! I just got 130 points at starbucks and drank my latte. I am wide awake. LOL While I was taking the pic I was inspired to look in my olant folder and I found these wisteria plants that I feel were made for this house to give a romantic feel. Some might feel it's over the top but I love it. LOL The patio has a lot of lounge seating and parasols around and features a cookout/grill area to make food! I really enjoyed decorating this beautiful home. It really is a must have. I hope you guys liked my first official Trompe Loeil post! Cory Edo is one of the sweetest people I have ever met on SL and I have bugged her here and there throughout the many years and she was always so kind to me. I am super thrilled to be an official blogger and showcase the amazing items from this store! Thank you dearly my friends for the support and I wish all of you a blessed day and week ahead. xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Comments

Popular Posts