Majesty- #MyBelgravia

Hello there! I hope all is well! I am here with a new post featuring the Belgravia Skybox new to West Village by Apple Fall. It was recently for sale at a steal of a price and it is now at the mainstore with it's regular price. This skybox is very beautiful and it comes with it's own skydome.  I was going to do a garden outside but I really liked how different it looks with just the skydome. Bright and Airy. The molding details throughout are beautiful and this home is very versatile. I am entering the #MyBelgravia contest with this post. I didn't think I would make the deadline and I was going to blog the skybox anyway. But, I see I am just in time to enter. The last contest I entered of Apple's was was a long time ago and it let me know my graphic card at the time was dying. LOL So, I was working on a space filled with Apple Fall goodies and everything and I mean EVERYTHING kept rebaking. I wasn't able to catch the space the way I wanted because of it. I did give my 100% of course regardless. But, it did warn me my GC was about to go and it did. It totally went. LOL So, anytime I hear of my friends having rebaking issues I give them heads up just in case. Thankfully, I got a new GC right after and since that day I know what to look for as a warning and I keep my stuff updated. This go around I am not working in those conditions yall. \o/  So, I am excited to be able to enter this time without struggling. lol  I have been shopping at Apple Fall since he first started and I have most of the items he made from day one. I truly love mixing new items with older ones.
So, my challenge to myself in this skybox was to fit everything I wanted to fit in here and in the way I wanted. LOL So many things that I love using and wanted to have in this home! I had so many awesome options! LOL  I am very OCD. I am trying to get better about it, but it's a day at a time type of thing. Most of the items in this home are made by Apple Fall in here. I wanted the feel of this space to be a nice cozy one with many treasures and a neutral Lux type of feel. A home you would love to be in day in and day out. A home that is pleasing to the eyes no matter if it's day or late night. I did modify the open archway area to create a seperation of space but that is a personal preference. It's just fine as is. I wanted to decorate these beautiful walls with some of my favorite frames. So, I added artwork and frames all over them. For me skyboxes are a big playground. With the small amount of land impact they have you can really just have fun adding whatever you like without being prim poor and I love that. I do like decorating homes and normal builds....don't get me wrong.  But, skyboxes you can just throw a billion prims in. LOL I come from the era of sofas being 30-40 prim days so since mesh arrived I have been on a cloud I will never come off of! But, anyway..I have to post this now yall!  I am pushing it so I won't ramble long. I have full credits for everything in this space below. Thank you so much for the support everyone!! I appreciate it so much! Have a blessed week ahead!  xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 

West Village Belgravia Skybox
 Apple Fall Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Apple%20Fall/48/129/29

West Village Maynard Paneling, Straight
West Village Abby Candle - Brass (Group Gift)
West Village Althea Rug - Antique Floral
West Village Rice Milk w/ Carrier
West Village Winston Bentwood Chair
West Village Pancake Breakfast Board
West Village Heart Eucalyptus Spray
West Village Francis Dining Table
Apple Fall Fulwood Sofa - PG
Apple Fall Oxford Wingback Chair
Apple Fall Kiwi & Blueberry Cheesecake
Apple Fall Elderflower Cordial
Apple Fall Hydrangea Bunch - White
Apple Fall Hydrangea Bunch - Blue
Apple Fall Hurricane Vase w/ Lemons
Apple Fall Hurricane Vase w/ Limes
Apple Fall Rustic Cart Coffee Table
Apple Fall 'Elvira' Rose Tea
Apple Fall Cheeseboard
Apple Fall Designer Hat Box
Apple Fall Small Wooden Houses
Apple Fall Cushion - Satin Trellis, Bronze
Apple Fall Cushion - Satin, Beige
Apple Fall Cushion - Satin, Bronze
Apple Fall Canvas Tote
Apple Fall Joanne Crystal Lamp
Apple Fall Kingsbury Pendant Lamp
Apple Fall Brass Candlesticks
Apple Fall Clifton Cast Iron Fireplace (White)
Apple Fall Artwork: Oncoming Storm
Apple Fall Milton Curtains
Apple Fall Constance Frame - Cream
Apple Fall Constance Frame - Gold
Apple Fall Original Artwork: Crocosmia Study
Apple Fall Original: Swan Study
Apple Fall Original: Spring Has Sprung
Apple Fall Aspidistra in Wicker Planter
1. Apple Fall Dolly Bed RARE
Apple Fall Tournament Billiards Table (Adult)
Apple Fall Monogram Suitcases
AF Hat Box

JIAN Barn Owl :: Table Perch 
Jian Mainstore-http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Jian/239/238/23

Billiard Balls Triangle CHEZ MOI
Chez Moi Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/WideWorld%20Objective/209/78/22

Other Decor-
.:revival:. round cushion white
{vespertine} - cranberry meringue cake
Hyde-Place setting

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/
  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22

















Comments

Popular Posts