Majesty- Catching Some Z's

Hello there! I hope all is well! Happy Saturday my friends! I am here featuring Haikei with a new bedroom set gacha key new to the Kustom9 event named Catch My Love! The skybox I am using is the rare and it's super nice. It can be the ultimate home in the sky! I picked the room with the pink lighting on the wall. I wanted to tie in the grey on the bed blanket more to the room and used one of my favorite rugs also as a wall hanging/backdrop. I mainly used the new Haikei items and some older ones in the space that matched perfectly. I modded the frame picture to the right bigger. It doesn't come that size. But, I love to resize things in spaces sometimes. With the set you have everything you need for a cozy bedroom but yall know I like to add those small extras to give more personality and make it my own. You can easily use these items in any space and they are mod. This room doesn't "have" to be the bedoom. There is another nice sized room on the opposite side you can use or you can just pick the one that suits you the most. I never like going into a home and feeling like I have to have a kitchen or certain room in one space. It's your space so do it how you like. This room could easily be a kitchen/dining room and you can put the moss wall where I have the rug and put a wall of plates and glasses! lol There is just so many options. Never limit yourself by trying to stay in a box.
I was using a windlight that had this room pink af yall. I almost posted that pic but thought better of it. LOL I was tempted though. But, I wanted yall to see everything in here clearly and that was doing way too much. I have been doing a good bit of bedroom spaces lately and they are all very different! For awhile I was doing mostly living room spaces. It just seems to shift from one to another! I love doing them all and I hope that with my latest posts you have found some things for your own perfect spaces! I am done rambling for today but I want to thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the support! Feel free to bookmark the blog and follow me on Flickr to stay updated! I have full credits for this space below and I will also leave link to Haikei's Flickr so you can see the gacha key and how everything is numbered. Thank you once again and have a blessed day and weekend! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
:HAIKEI: Catch My Love / GACHA - NEW at Kustom9 Event-https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/kustom9/109/68/22

Haikei Catch My Love- Flickr Link- https://www.flickr.com/photos/93376782@N08/46686380105/in/dateposted/

:HAIKEI: Moment of every day _ GACHA / {4}
:HAIKEI: Moment of every day _ GACHA / {8}
:HAIKEI: Stay alive / GACHA / {3}
:HAIKEI: Stay alive / GACHA / {8}
:HAIKEI: Moment of every day _ GACHA / {2}
:HAIKEI: Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/LoveCats/126/136/3003

Other Decor-
-tres blah- Salad Days - Record Player (Blush)
Dahlia - Denmark - Blanket - Blush
Garbaggio // Shoe Clutter Pink
hive // painted metal end table . white
Fancy Decor: Watson Rug
+Half-Deer+ Bunny Stringlights - Long Right
:[P]:- Art Canvas Print:// Springtime
:[P]:- Extinct Magic Cloche:// Aina Spring
Ariskea[September] Moss Frames

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/
  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22

Comments

Popular Posts