Majesty- Blooming Spring

Hello there! I hope all is well! Happy April!! I am featuring KraftWork new to the Uber event! This house is beautiful and it has an open floorplan with 3 rooms upstairs. It took me a while to get this like I want since each piece of grass is small and round. Then I added the flowers with the grass. I cannot tell you how many I added. I kept going until it was as lush as I wanted. They are only 1 prim each though and the grass is what took the longest as it's small little clusters. I originally did this space with white flowers but it just looked so...........boring to me. So, I went with colorful flowers and trees. I was hangry while working on the flowers and don't you think they remind you of fruity pebbles or it's just me? LOL! I was craving some fruity pebbles! I used the roman shades in the windows by MudHoney. I tend to put drapes or shades on windows. Unless they are like big beachy windows. I am using the fence kit from Jian to frame the outside of the house with the gates to add a little drama to the exterior. I filled the surrounding area with big full trees to have it feel like a garden oasis all alone. I had vines on the house but I feel the character of the house was taken away with that.
It made it seem more hidden and the greenery alone is enough to surround it with. I wanted to continue the Spring Feel for this home. Everything blooms in Spring and that was my inspiration for this home. I love standing in gardens like this. They make good photo spaces.I wanted to bring the new month in with a big pop of color! I have more amazing things to show you this month! I hope you will enjoy! So many new creations all over the grid it can be hard to keep up! The weather this time of year for me is so perfect. Spring and Fall are my seasons. I can get away with boots during either time. LOL But when Summer hits Lord have mercy the humidity. I am not looking forward to Summer at all. So I am going to enjoy this time until Sh** hits the fan! I will leave credits below of course! Thank you all so much for the support! I appreciate it! Feel free to bookmark my page and follow me on Flickr to keep up to date!!! Thank you and have a blessed April! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
KraftWork Carolina House- Uber Event- https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Uber/126/130/1200
JIAN White Spring Heart Fence (Plain)- Jiam Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Jian/239/238/23
MudHoney Roman Shade Down- MudHoney Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/MudHoney/109/121/28

Other Decor-
Hayabusa Design - Square Field of grass and flowers
Botanical - Boxwood  Arch v2 S (Round Top 4x2x4)
Botanical - Mesh Mediterranean Cypress [Mod Copy]
HPMD* Garden Tree08 - green c
HPMD* WildGrasses - a
[we're CLOSED] boulders 1 light
CR (Cube Republic) Plumeria White 1
Heart Botanicals - Aubretia - Large - Blue - FULL - LOW

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/
  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22



Comments

Popular Posts