Majesty- The Grub

Hello there! I hope all is well! Happy Thursday! I am here today featuring DRD with the Wasteland Grub Hub Shelter! It is new to the Eclipse event. It's low land impact and perfect for some roleplay! I added some items from older sets like the grill, drinks on ice, and messy table from the Rustic Barbecue set! They compliment each other so well. I didn't want a big cheery space, I was going for something a little darker so I used dark greens for the greenery and to add a little brightness I added some sunflowers and by Mad Match and Gardenhouse Flower posts from DRD. They add a big pop of color. Most of the items are from DRD. There is a kitchen that goes into the hub. You can add two easily or you can even add an extra kitchenette of your own choosing like I did in here. I had a few kitchen pieces from the Trailer park set that I wanted to add as well and you cannot tell they came from a different set. They just work well. There is many different options you can have to make it your own. I was also tempted to putting a small bistro seating set inside to maximize the seating. Instead I just filled the hub with kitchen decor and the outside with seating and decor.
I have full credits for everything I have here below. You will see I pulled a few DRD items from maybe 4 different sets. I love food items so much! You can never have enough food items. It's just not possible. My only request with food items though is to have more dispense! lol I would not mind walking around with more food! But, there is so many options to make you hungry just by looking at them like this grill. You really have to see it in-world. When the set came out I had a fit for it. I love BBQ in real life although it does not love me back. LOL Well, I am done rambling yall before I get going and talking about food! Thank you so much for the support! I appreciate it. I have more posts to show you so stay tuned! New items and older favorites as well! Something for everyone. Feel free to bookmark this blog and follow me on Flickr. Thank you and have a blessed day! xoxo <3333 Ebony


*Note- Not sure if everyone has noticed but Flickr is not showing all of your friend's pictures down your timeline. I noticed after I had missed a few of my friend's newer posts. I saw all of the pictures that were not showing up on my timeline once I hit the people option on the screen. All of the pics show up on the people tab. I don't see a way to fix this. So, if you are missing some favorite bloggers on your timeline and you wonder why that may be the issue. <3


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
DRD - Wasteland Grub Hub - Shelter
DRD - Wasteland Grub Hub - Kitchen
New to Eclipse Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Death%20Row%20North/135/74/2504

DRD - Rustic Barbecue - Messy Table - Two
DRD - Rustic Barbecue - Drinks On Ice
DRD - Rustic Barbecue - Meat Lovers Grill
DRD - Beer Stand - Crates and Kegs
DRD Gardenhouse hanging chair decor
DRD Gardenhouse flowerpots
DRD - Beer Stand - Keg Sconce
9 - DRD - Trailer Park - Crate Three c/m
10 - DRD - Trailer Park - Kitchen Shelf c/m
11 - DRD - Trailer Park - Kitchen Small c/m
DRD Mainstore-http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Death%20Row/125/140/21

Other Decor-
HPMD* Garden Tree07 - green a
SUNFLOWER (resizable) by MAD MATCH
*alirium* DownyGrass [Green]
Heart Botanicals - Wild Flowers - Queen Ann's Lace - P1

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/
  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22

Comments

Popular Posts