Majesty- Well Traveled

Hello there! I hope all is well! Happy Monday!! I had a guy get all weird because I said happy (insert day here) to him. Look, any day you wake up is a happy day. So that is one of the main reasons I do that. Every day is a blessing. A blessing some no longer enjoy. But anyway! :))) lol I have a bedroom to show you today featuring KraftWork with the Olinda bedroom set. It is tintable. So, I tinted the headboard a shade of grey to match the color scheme I was going for in the room. I wanted a bright romantic type space. One for the well traveled and dreamy type. I love the pattern on the bedspread its so nice and delicate looking. It is new to the Shiny Shabby event. It also comes with a nightstand. I also have the cute ragdoll cat from Jian in here. Yall know I love adding pets to add personality to spaces. it is texture change. I am showing two of the texures here. The doggy is from Anc. The drapes on the window are from MudHoney along with the Carla screen I used to help divide the space a little bit. I am having fun with all of the bright Spring spaces along with darker rooms. It just depends on the mood you are going for.
This weekend went by so fast and one of the days I wasted. LOL I was tired! I did get some Lavender yall! We got there later so the early birds got all the big ones you can put in the yard but I got the smaller plants for inside. I will have to go bk next week to get the ones for the yard so they can be planted. I am on a big kick right know for beautiful plants that repel mosquitoes and gnats. The guy showed me some yellowgrass and it looked like...yes grass. so NO. LOL! I am like..I will see yall next week! I will get what is left of the Lavender. I am super picky and I won't settle so I can wait for what I want from the nursery. I do a lot of research on things before I buy. So settling for some yellowgrass wasn't an option. Most of the extra decor in here are from Tres Blah and Dust Bunny. I used to go nuts on the Tres blah gacha machines so I have a good variety and these items just felt perfect. I hope you like this bedroom! I have more to show yall this week and the credits for this room are below! Thank you so much for ths support my friends and I hope all of you have an awesome week ahead! Much love! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
KraftWork Olinda Bed- NEW at the Shiny Shabby Event- https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Shiny%20Shabby/145/139/22
JIAN Ragdoll Cat Collection :: Wanderer (Rez me!)
Jian Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Jian/239/238/23

MudHoney Miranda Drapes
MudHoney Carla Screen
MudHoney Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/MudHoney/109/121/28


Other Decor-
tarte. cactus marquee
Nutmeg. Rug Creme, Group Gift
Fancy Decor: Carriage Clock (silver)
Fancy Decor: Ceramic Lamp (White/Gold)
dust bunny . tabletop plants . fiddle leaf branch
dust bunny . tabletop plants . sword leaf
dust bunny . olivia armoire . grey
dust bunny . hammock chair . medium
dust bunny . upcycled shutter table
dust bunny . pom pom plant . white
dust bunny . sweet dreams . morning tray
{vespertine}spring rose arrangement / beige tones
-tb- Bon Voyage - Suitcase Clutter RARE
-tb- Bon Voyage - Folded Clothes
-tb- Bon Voyage - Books
-tres blah- Jolie - Nail Polishes
-tres blah- Eclectic Collection - Hot Lips Phone (Pink)
-tres blah- Jolie - Lip Balms
-tb- Bon Voyage - Clock Radio (Pink)
-tb- Bon Voyage - Stacked Treasures RARE
-tres blah- Eclectic Collection - Sofa Chair
Sway's [Neal] Clothes on floor
[-BLUE SKY-] "Animated Sky Painting - Sea"
Loft & Aria - Midland Ottoman - White
{anc} sheets (milk) 3Li
{anc} flottante puppy. milk . layB / withCollar 3Li
Onsu ~ "Eggplant" Expandable Skybox ~ Base
Trompe Loeil - Free Pillow Toss Wall Tintable
[ keke ] sphere chandelier
[ keke ] cluster of bulbs - chrome - midi
BALACLAVA!! Trash Can (White/Close)


Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/
  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22

Comments

Popular Posts