Majesty- Life In Bloom

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! We are well into the month of April. I have some exciting posts to show you! I had some downtime this weekend and looked at my blog calendar and picked out some amazing items to decorate with. To start my posts off I am featuring Chez Aveena Bedroom set. This bedroom set is new to the Equal 10 event, and it is lovely! You can do so much with it and give a total Boho vibe. It's beautiful for year around use and would be super nice by a fire outdoors or indoors with a fireplace during the colder months. This set inspired me to decorate, and I hope you love it as much as I do! Firestorm is super annoying for me. I am not sure if anyone else is having settings reset as often as I am but it's quite annoying. Every so many days my settings totally reset, and I have been too lazy to save a backup LOL! My bbg is like mom save your settings. LOL! I am like nooooooo!! I forgot how to do it and would have to look it up and READ and blah blah lol the effort to do all of this is just too much atm. I finished most of my posts for the month and now I have to take pictures and I am OCD. So, that will take enough of my energy over the next few days. LOL  

I am so inspired by Spring and the beautiful weather that we have been having in my neck of the woods. It's been sunny and pleasant. The sad thing is this weekend it's going to rain. This lovely bed is texture change and I decided to go with brown shades and just had fun with that mood throughout this little home. I am using a small build for this space and the bedroom fits perfectly in it. It's like a little getaway. I am posting this space first. This set is available at Equal 10 event. After the event you will be able to get it at the store but why wait!? My little pets are from JIAN. The Alpacas and Jack Russell Terriers add their own personalities to this bedroom space. The pups come in a variety of places, wanderers and companions in the fatpack. I really loved decorating with all of these beautiful items. I just went with my mood. I hope you guys like what I came up with. I am finishing up my last post for the month and taking pictures of the rest of the spaces so I can of all over the place. Just make sure to stop by. I have a variety of spaces I am posting this month like always. There is something for everyone! Thank you so much for the support! I appreciate all of you so much! 


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 

CHEZ MOI Aveena Bedroom Set- NEW to the Equal10 Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/equal10/232/127/89

CHEZ MOI Aveena Bed (Adult) LI:30
CHEZ MOI Aveena Plant Lamp LI:2
CHEZ MOI Aveena White Plant Lamp LI:2
CHEZ MOI Aveena White Vases LI:1



JIAN Jack Russell Terrier FATPACK-

JIAN Jack Russell Collection / Placer - Sitting Look Fwd LI:33
JIAN Jack Russell Collection / Placer - Standing Look Forward LI:33

JIAN Alpaca Collection-
JIAN Alpaca Collection :: Static Laying LI:1




Comments

Popular Posts