Majesty- Well Rested

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here featuring KraftWork Decorated Hive Bookshelf- New at Kustom9 Event! I wanted to decorate a new skyhome I recently purchased, and this bookshelf is the main feature of the living space. I went for a more industrial type feel that goes with the skyhome and this is what I came up with. I wanted a cozy corner with comfy seating with a nice view of the monochrome exterior. I love how the bookshelf has these little decor items with pops of color and I also used items for decor with pops of color as well to keep that mood going. I love shoe clutter, so I have a few of them in here. I have a shoe collection that is nuts in rl. I can honestly say I love my boots more than anything atm. I wear them more than anything else. So, the summer weather will be a change. LOL It will be a forced change. I didn't tell you what all I got at the stores on Saturday! My full-length mirror of course, It's very ornate and carved in wood. I was looking at all of the mirrors. Some were half the size and not what I wanted style wise. I walked around the corner and there it was! The perfect mirror! I also got some gorgeous gold picture frames. I bought every single one they had LOL! I also needed some shower curtains. I noticed most were tan or beige and I wanted darker ones this go around and found several. One is even sparkly. LOL! I got bookends that are made out of marble and the cute phone decor is in gold. It's super unique. I also got silverware and mugs. The mugs are super important because I get them from a particular brand. They are stoneware and they have lids. Super cute font on them and they are starting to be quite popular sadly, so I am having a harder time finding them in the stores. I went to two stores to find a few, and I bought them all. LOL You cannot buy them at any other stores and I don't go there often so..yeah I have to get in where I fit in. LOL


I think that is all I bought. But, I am not sure. LOL! oh wait! I got a cute statue! Let me say you guys I was up in these stores. The last few days I wasn't feeling so well so I didn't post this as fast as I wanted to and I didn't finish my other post. Just a small delay but I am getting it together you guys. I am posting this one today and hopefully by this weekend I will have the next post out if everything goes as planned. I want to thank you so much my friends for the support! I have been blogging for so long. LOL!!!! With time things change but I am still going at it and I still enjoy it so much. I want to thank all of you for continuing on this journey with me. It means a lot. When I am told someone loves my work or I help them with the vision for their home it just makes me beam with pride. I worried at first about not leaving full credits anymore but it was the best option in order to prevent morons from doing moronic things with my work. I typically am a chill person to a point where I can be seem very nonchalant but I was really pissed off and that is hard to accomplish as I don't really get upset. There is so many things going on in this world and to let yourself get upset to me about anything is just....not needed. I come to SL to enjoy things and I do. I hope you do as well! LOL Stay tuned! I am not done! I need to get my vision finished for the next post! I wish all of you a wonderful day! Thank you. Peace and Blessings. xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 

KraftWork Decorated Hive Bookshelf- New at Kustom9 Event-http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/kustom9/186/165/1003
KraftWork Decorated Hive Bookshelf LI:4


My Linktree- https://linktr.ee/Majesty.SL

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 



Comments

Popular Posts