Majesty- A New Day

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! This was a long week. April is now here and with it came a beautiful and sunny day. I finally got some nice denim jumpsuits and then the weather gets warm. LOL I might have to put these up for next year. But, if another cold day or two comes around I am wearing these suckers. LOL I am here featuring CHEZ MOI Micka Living Room which is new to the Access Event! I love this set and the color change options. I am not a pink person, but I love this dusty rose shade and was inspired to decorate a really fun living room space themed with the joy of Spring. I tend to use blk and white a lot and was able to add those colors in throughout this space as well. I love bold patterns and color. I also have been inspired by these beautiful dresses I saw recently covered in butterflies. They were so colorful, and I have been throwing colors all over the place. Looking around I see the flowers starting to bloom and my trees in rl showing new leaves and blooms. Color is everywhere, so why not have it all over Secondlife as well. You can have fun with this living set, or you can tone it down and have a simpler space. It's really a matter of preference. There is no right or wrong when you are decorating. When I think to myself "Am I doing too much?" and the answer is yes, I know I am done and my mind wonders to something else. If I am not finish, I keep going and going.


I wish everyone a beautiful month of April. I wish nothing but peace and happiness for all of you and safety. I am trying to get my pace back. Not sure if I ever will. But I am still here. The weather is very weird, and it seems like California got our snow for the year. Pretty sure the summer season will be nuts. So, I am going to enjoy this time before Summer hits and makes me want to stay in the house. LOL! I love the cold weather and the clothing I get to wear. I am the oddball. Everyone around me loves warmer weather. I looked forward to having snow ice cream growing up. Summer clothing is nice as well, but the humidity smh. I am not ready for it. I actually dread it. LOL!  Make sure you have a run down to the event you guys to see this amazing set you guys. It will be at the mainstore after the event of course. I appreciate all of the support! It means a lot. I am not fast at responding to my comments on my feed. But I do appreciate all of the love. Please know that! Thank you so much my friends! Peace and Blessings. xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 

CHEZ MOI Micka Living Room- New at the Access Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/ACCESS/70/129/22

CHEZ MOI Micka Chair (Adult) LI:3
CHEZ MOI Micka Coffee Table LI:1
CHEZ MOI Micka Couch (Adult) 1 LI:8
CHEZ MOI Micka Decor LI:1
CHEZ MOI Micka Vase Set LI:2



My Linktree- https://linktr.ee/Majesty.SL

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 


Comments

Popular Posts