Majesty- Industrial By Design

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here featuring Avani Olivere Collection. I started working on this space some days ago but delayed since I was under the weather and not as active online. I wasn't going to rush it since I don't like to rush things. LOL Everything just has to be perfect. I have some down time today and I just literally got done decorating this home. I am also having fun decorating in rl with my new decor items. This set is texture change, and it gives a lot of options. I liked the design of the sofa and chair. They really fit so nicely in this industrial skyhome space, but the set would easily fit in an Onsu build or any home or space that you see fit. I love having versatile options when I decorate a space. I don't want to feel limited to only using items in certain rooms or styles. Never let anything limit you like rules. 

Looking at the date, I am sure this will be my last post for this month. I won't be able to post anything else by the end of the month. I hope you guys liked the spaces I was able to show you this month! I had some awesome items this month that were very inspiring to use, and they let my creativity flow so easily. I already have my eyes set on something else I want to use! So, stay tuned my friends! The love of decorating keeps me going and I will post more as soon as possible. The weekend is upon us so I hope all of you have a wonderful weekend ahead! Thank you so much for the support! I appreciate it greatly as always! Thank you more than I can say! Enjoy your weekend! Peace and Blessings. xoxo <3333 Ebony



Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 

Avani Olivere Collection -

Avani Olivere Collection Dakhla Coast Framed, 1 LI:1
Avani Olivere Collection Dakhla Coast Framed, 2 LI:1
Avani Olivere Collection Floor Task Lamp Tall, Iron LI:4
Avani Olivere Collection Linen Sofa, All Adult LI:11
Avani Olivere Collection Lounge Chair, All Adult LI:5
Avani Olivere Collection Maison Side Table, Iron LI:2

Avani Ludlow Collection Vessel Lamp LI:1




Comments

  1. Hello, the artwork that is on either side of the clock where is that from?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts