Majesty- Good Vibrations

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here featuring :HAIKEI: at Kustom9 event with HAI.K /FELICITY/ FATPACK! I added the new items from this set with some awesome older items that I felt fit the space. I have a favorite windlight I use for my Haikei posts, but the direction of the space makes a big difference. I used to be anal about how a space was positioned in order to have the perfect Windlight, but I stopped doing that because I can work with anything. But this one I had to fight with a bit to get how I wanted. lol I am super picky on how my pics come out. This full set is really nice, and the house is really unique. I picked an area by windows to set up a nice and plush living room space. I was inspired by the checkered rug in the set and added older items with that same pattern throughout to go along with the theme. Most of the items are from :Haikei: in this room. So glad that Friday is finally here. This week was long and for some reason yesterday felt twice as long as other days. The only item missing from the set in here is the long sleeve sweeter hanging decor. But I have everything else pictured in here. 


Most of the next posts are from Kustom9 event that I am featuring now so I am going by when I decorated the space as far as posting them. I usually post the featured spaces by when the event started but with them being from the same event I am just going by what space I blogged first then next. They are all totally different and I have had such fun decorating them. Once I am inspired by something I love seeing the final outcome on a nice blog post. My goal is to post throughout this weekend. Keep your fingers crossed for me please! LOL I have such a busy weekend ahead. Thank you so much my friends for the awesome support all of these years. I appreciate you more than I can ever say! I try to say it all the time. I wish everyone a wonderful weekend ahead! Hoping the sun is out tomorrow even though I saw 100% chance of rain. LOL 


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-


 

Comments

Popular Posts