Majesty- A Room With Memories

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here featuring Apple Fall today with Apple Fall Blossom Decorating Corner which is new to the Kustom9 Event! These items are so pretty, and my inspiration was based off of an art room or personal space filled with much loved possessions. Most of the items in this room are from Apple Fall. Yesterday was 88 degrees without humidity and it was so nice. It had a nice breeze. Today will be rainy from what I am seeing on the weather forecast, but I have to go to some home decor stores and get some things. I am hoping to find an over-the-top full-length mirror and some other home essentials. I love going to get things for the home and decorating. The bigger the store the more overwhelming. LOL! One thing I passed on and regret is a super-sized dreamcatcher I saw before. I was debating it and left it and till this day I regret passing on it. But honestly, I don't have a place for it. LOL! Now, if I come across one, I will most likely get it for the hell of it. Personal things and favorite decor items really give a space that unique feel. We can all have the same items and use them in different ways to give our own touch to any room or space. I used this new set and added a few older items that I love in here like the tulips, and the tote bag. They are such low impact I use them a lot in many places, and they just fit. This set is really nicely done, and the floral branch is so beautiful. I almost went with multiples of this item, but one was enough in the end. It is a really beautiful statement piece. 


Well, I am back in real time you guys. Literally 30 minutes back home and it is now thundering and raining! We got back in before it went crazy! I found everything I wanted at the store and an amazing full-length mirror by Thomasville! It's so pretty! I also came across a store I wanted to go into, and they had very selective hours. It was open this morning and I got to enjoy looking around. The items came from auctions and estate sales. I passed on a chandelier that I keep thinking about so I might call them and buy it over the phone! LOL!!! I hope everyone will have a wonderful weekend! This awesome set from Apple Fall will be at the Kustom9 event until it's over. This set is a must have and there are more items at this event that are really nice. Thank you so much for the support my friends! I appreciate it so much! Have a blessed weekend! <3333 xoxo Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 

Apple Fall Blossom Decorating Corner - NEW at Kustom9 Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/kustom9/186/165/1003

Apple Fall Blossom Floral Branch LI:14
Apple Fall Blossom Hanging Apron LI:4
Apple Fall Blossom Wallpaper Mural LI:1
Apple Fall Blossom Wallpaper Table LI:4


*Most of the items in this space are from Apple Fall and Fancy Fall. 



My Linktree- https://linktr.ee/Majesty.SL

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 



Comments

Popular Posts