Majesty- The Cafe Experience

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am posting on Flickr before I even finish here! LOL! I like to go out bright and early on Sunday and get things done but seems many other people had that same idea today! WOO! I was not thrilled! LOL I love food things. I have some new ones here. Featuring Velares Bistro set by Chez Moi Furniture which is new to the Collabor 88 event and Cinoe Tokyo Weather Cafe. When I saw the bistro I knew I wanted to decorate a nice cafe. I surrounded it by a ton of greenery and tall trees/bushes. I added food items thoughout and they dispense! So, you can get a full rp going on. The cushions on the bistro as well as the metal and table top have a hud menu to change the colors. I went with a darker metal to have a big of light and dark in this space. I didn't want it to feel like bright spring! I am calling on Fall to come and with a few changes this cafe would be Autumn ready. I just posted yesterday but I have more things to show you and I was like hmmmm Sunday seems perfect for a nice cafe post. The start of a new week and it's so sunny and pretty today. More like a 80 degrees day and not 100 degrees. I listed everything I used below my friends! I hope everyone stays safe! I actually left without my mask and had to drive back to get it. LOL!! That is how serious I run out. Feel free to follow me on my links below! I actually started playing catch up on my ig. I have slacked on it so badly. Thank you so much for the support my friends! I appreciate it! Stay tuned! This show is going to keep going! Thank you! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
Velares Bistro Set (Adult) CHEZ MOI LI:11
Velares Coffee Tray CHEZ MOI LI:2


Onsu ~ "Greenfield" House ~ White ~ Walkway Slab (Rectangular) LI:1
Onsu ~ "Greenfield" House ~ White ~ Walkway Slab (Square) LI:1

8. Apple Fall Treats Platter LI:1 (Might be unavailable)

Other Decor-

[Cinoe] Tokyo cafe weather - Choco chip muffin on paper (disp) LI:1
[Cinoe] Tokyo cafe weather - Chocolate frappe (decor) LI:1
[Cinoe] Tokyo cafe weather - Chocolate old fashion donut (disp) LI:2
[Cinoe] Tokyo cafe weather - Cinnamon roll tray LI:1
[Cinoe] Tokyo cafe weather - Coffee beans LI:1
[Cinoe] Tokyo cafe weather - Menu board (dispencer) - Fat bonus LI:1
[Cinoe] Tokyo cafe weather - Mini kitchen LI:2
[Cinoe] Tokyo cafe weather - Plain muffin on paper (disp) LI:1
[Cinoe] Tokyo cafe weather - Shop sign board LI:51
[Cinoe] Tokyo cafe weather - Sugar donut (disp) LI:2
[Cinoe] Tokyo cafe weather - White chocolate donut (disp) LI:2
Nutmeg. French Cafe Linen Bag LI:2
Nutmeg. French Cafe Teacups LI:6
Nutmeg. Grandma's Cottage Basket w/Flowers LI:6
[Merak] - Bread Sticks LI:2
[Merak] - Spices Rack LI:4
(lowLOD)HPMD* Shrub03 - a LI:1
Botanical - Boxwood Hedge v2 H (Straight 4x1x2) LI:12
Golden Shower Tree 7xcolors C/M LI:7
HPMD* Tall Cliff green - C/straight LI:6
LOVE - GROUND COVER IVY - SUMMER 4 LI:1
Sway's [Ethan] Brick with Iron Fence . long . black LI:4



Comments

Popular Posts