Majesty- A Difference The Day Makes

Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! This is my very first feature for Pitaya! I am thrilled as I love featuring newer stores and bring you more things to shop for to have your own perfect place. Seeing this set was love at first sight and I hope y'all like what I did with it. I am going for a totally tropical Vacation/Holiday feel with this home. It doesn't get better than that. Nothing says tropical like plants and fresh linens! The Uxua Paradise key is filled with some really beautiful items. I have most of the items in here but there is more to be had. After the event you can play this gacha key at the mainstore. The items in this key allowed me to continue doing a neutral theme with some pops of green and yellow. The ceiling height in this hut is awesome. I did mod a little bit but only the size of the build. I made it a little bigger. It's all about personal preference. I added wall pics that go up the wall to show off the space. The bathtub is so pretty I wanted it to fit in this space and not be out of place. But, I have seen a good many vacation spots in RL with bathrooms in the bedroom as a nice suite. I wanted that same feel in here and this is what I came up with.  I even have a space for the sink where it doesn't get too close to the bed. I really enjoyed decorating this home. 
I also have some Apple Fall items in here. I love the new terracota vases that are at the FaMESHed event to much. They fit in so many space and I just had to have some in here! I modded a plant vase and added it in from Dust Bunny. You can have fun being creative and doing what you like!! That is what it is all about anyway. This month has just started good so be on the lookout for more posts from me! It's always about inspiration. Everything I blog is always from a creative view. If I don't like it I get no inspiration and you will never see it on my blog. I only post things that inspire me. Quality over Quantity. I will not be rambling long today my friends! I am excited to go ahead and get this posted! I hope you enjoy it and all of my other posts for the month! Thank you so much for the support. It is greatly appeciated! I hope everyone stays safe and have a blessed week ahead! Thank you! xoxo <3333 Ebony



Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
Pitaya - Uxua Paradise - BATHROOM FUNIRTURE LI:3
Pitaya - Uxua Paradise - DECORATIVE SUITCASE BROWN LI:2
Pitaya - Uxua Paradise - MAGIC BATHTUBE - EXCLUSIVE LI:1
Pitaya - Uxua Paradise - NATURAL RUG LI:3
Pitaya - Uxua Paradise - WHITE RATTAN SCREEN LI:1
Pitaya - Uxua Paradise - WOOD BED LI:14
Pitaya - Uxua Paradise BUNGALOW RARE LI:125


MH Laundry Gray Shirt Floor LI:2
MH Laundry Socks Floor LI:1

Apple Fall Camille Log Insert LI:1
Apple Fall Georgia Terracotta Urn - Natural LI:1
West Village Billy Ball Stems LI:3
West Village Spring Tulips LI:4

Other Decor-

dust bunny . laundry room clutter . cloth stack LI:1
dust bunny . laundry room clutter . hanging tote bag LI:1
dust bunny . laundry room clutter . island blanket LI:1
dust bunny . laundry room clutter . large cloth stack LI:1
dust bunny . laundry room clutter . rolled towels LI:1
dust bunny . laundry room clutter . wall organizer . c LI:5
dust bunny . laundry room clutter . wire basket . filled LI:1
dust bunny . paradise plants . pineapple plant LI:1
dust bunny . tiered hanging baskets . brown LI:4
{anc} bubbles . field 1prim /MC LI:1
+Half-Deer+ Basic Thin Frame - White LI:1




Comments

Popular Posts