Majesty- Landon's Calm

Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am featuring MudHoney Landon Hot tub which is brand new to the FaMESHed X event! I felt it would be perfect in a indoor/outdoor type setting with some of my favorite decor items and this is what I came up with! The event lasts until the 6th of September and then the hot tub will be at the mainstore. There is PG and also Adult versions for sale. It is only 13 land impact and has Jets, steam and a lights menu. It seats up to 4 people/avatars! You can set it up in many different ways and come up with your own perfect space! I have many decor items also from Apple Fall, Nutmeg, Consignment and more. It doesn't seem like a lot of items until I get the credits. LOL  This month has went by so fast! It's hard to believe it's almost September! I am not upset though.The beginning of September just makes it closer to Fall! I am ready to break out my boots and relax in cooler weather. However, in SL I am enjoying tons of greenery and tropical feels. It is any season you want in-world and that is so fun to play with. Before you know it we will have Winter posts all over the place. The good thing for this hot tub though is it works for every season! Adding snow or fall leaves around this would make for the perfect mood! So keep that in mind. I am not rambling long today my friends this week is a super busy one. I have something in the works but...time is not on my side. In the meantime I have more posts for you before the month ends so stay tuned! Thank you so much for the support! I appreciate it! Stay safe! Thank you so much! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 

MudHoney Landon Hot Tub - Adult LI:13

MudHoney Marli Deck Chair Fatpack LI:3

Apple Fall Books - Arrangement 7 LI:1
Apple Fall Pyracantha Berries in Glazed Pot - White LI:2
Apple Fall Sutton Lantern - White LI:2

Other Decor-
+Half-Deer+ Basic Thin Frame - Black LI:1
Foxwood - Boho lounge - Banana plant LI:12
Foxwood - Boho lounge - Snake plant LI:3
Nutmeg. La Baignoire Board LI:2
Nutmeg. La Baignoire Rug Bonus Item LI:7
Nutmeg. La Baignoire Stool / White Decor LI:3
Nutmeg. La Baignoire Towel / 1 Bonus Item LI:1
Nutmeg. La Baignoire Towel / 2 Bonus Item LI:1
Nutmeg. Leather Bag Bone Bonus Item LI:2
Nutmeg. Warm Respite Lamp Long LI:2
Nutmeg. Warm Respite Tray LI:1
VARONIS - Arizona House LI:386
[Cinoe] Chocolate latte 2019Valentine gift (decor) LI:1
[Cinoe] White cosmos LI:1
[Con.] Campfire - LI:7
[Con.] The Nest - Twigs LI:2
[cinoe] wine set GroupGift LI:2





Comments

Popular Posts