Majesty- Game on

Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here today featuring Apple Fall Ping Pong Table new to the FaMESHed X event! It inspired me to set up a retro type game/saloon type of space! I wanted to use different shades of red and black throughout and this is what I came up with! There is different colors of the ping pong table to choose from and it comes in PG & Adult. The land impact is only 5. I knew right away I wanted to use the art I have from Kalopsia. My aunt has always had artwork in her family room with dogs playing poker. LOL It really makes me feel like I am at home to see artwork like this. I used to get a kick out them as a kid when I went to my Aunt and Uncles' home! It didn't match any of her decor in the house and it just stood out. LOL Good times y'all. Good memories. I wanted that same mood in this space. I am using a MudHoney Photoroom! I love to use them as they give wonderful texture options to fit any space. You can also easily incorporate them in a house with some modificationBut that is if you are like me and like to mod everything. LOL The awesome aofa i have here facing one of the paintings is from Contrast and it comes in more colors. I have used it before on an older post and it just shows how versatile a nice piece of furniture can be. I added this vintage light shades from Numeg, decor from Apple Fall and some dispensable beer from Kunst to round this space off and give off the saloon feel I was going for. I hope y'all like it! I have full credits for everything below! Do not be surprised to see these items again in different ways especially the paintings! I adore them so much. The personality they give is the type I like! I hope all is well my friends! I am not done for the month so stay tuned! Feel free to add me links! I wish all of you a blessed day! Thank you so much for the support it means so much! Thank you! xoxo <3333 Ebony



Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
Apple Fall Ping-Pong Table - Burnt Ash, Adult LI:5

Apple Fall Joshua Cabinet - Charcoal LI:9
Apple Fall Penrose Task Lamp, Tall - Black LI:1
Apple Fall Book Arrangements

MudHoney Classic Photo Room 5 (c) LI:43

CONTRAST - Tuxedo Sofa Black LI:13

KraftWork Lemton's Bar . BACK COUNTER DOUBLE BLACK WOOD LI:3

Kalopsia - Painting (A friend in need) LI:2
Kalopsia - Painting (Waterloo) LI:2

Other Decor-
Architect. Hourglass Table (black) LI:4
DRD - Beer Stand - Empty Crates LI:2
Nutmeg. Sojourn Lamp / Short LI:4
The Loft - Hudson Rug LI:7
[ kunst ] - Kunsteiner Tap & glass  (gold) / Lager LI:1
[ kunst ] - Kunsteiner barrel / Lager LI:2
[ kunst ] - Kunsteiner barrel / Red ale LI:2
[ kunst ] - Kunsteiner barrel / Stout LI:2
[ kunst ] - Kunsteiner mug / Lagger #1 LI:1
[ kunst ] - Kunsteiner mug / Stout #1 LI:1
[Tia] Bear floor rug 3 LI:2



Comments

Popular Posts