Majesty- Always Dreaming

Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here featuring :HAIKEI: My Snug Apartment which is new to the Kustom9 event! The rare is a really cool looking apartment build. I decorated this space inside of it. The neon sign inspired me to have some sleepy pets from JIAN taking some naps. I couldn't help it. I knew they would add more personality to the space. Most of the decor and furniture are from other HAIKEI gacha keys along with this new one. The main color is pink but it's not in your face pink. You could also feature a different bold color in this home and have the pink be a pop of color type of backdrop. There is many options to make this your own. Most of the items in here are super low land impact with the Rare build coming in at 70. Anytime I use pink Dust Bunny items always fit and bring some extra detailing. I had these plants for some time and when I saw this apartment I knew they had to be in it. You can really have fun with colors in here. I will not be rambling long today my friends. It's about time for September so this will be my last post for the month. I hope you liked the posts I put on here all throughout the month. I am already looking to see what next to show you. I am also working on revamping my interior service in a different way to accomodate me not having much online time but still being able to share my decorating with all of you. It's in the works and I will let you know in time what I am planning once I have some things done. Thank you so much for the support my friends! It's always appreciated. Thank you more than I can say. I wish all of you a wonderful week ahead! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
:HAIKEI: MY SNUG APARTMENT / GACHA- NEW AT KUSTOM9- 
:HAIKEI: MY SNUG APARTMENT / GACHA / 1 LI:4
:HAIKEI: MY SNUG APARTMENT / GACHA / 2 LI:2
:HAIKEI: MY SNUG APARTMENT / GACHA / 3 LI:6
:HAIKEI: MY SNUG APARTMENT / GACHA / 4 LI:2
:HAIKEI: MY SNUG APARTMENT / GACHA / 5 LI:3
:HAIKEI: MY SNUG APARTMENT / GACHA / RARE LI:70
:HAIKEI: ALL OF YOUR / GACHA / 1-A LI:2
:HAIKEI: ALL OF YOUR / GACHA / 2 LI:3
:HAIKEI: ALL OF YOUR / GACHA / 6 LI:3

JIAN Cuddly Corgis *EPP* Sleepy Corgi LI:1
Jian Puff Pups :: Sleepy Puff RARE LI:2

Other Decor-
dust bunny . paradise plants . fan palm . pink LI:3
dust bunny . tray of champagne . gold LI:1
dust bunny . water garden . sand bottle LI:2
junk. animal rug. LI:1



Comments

Popular Posts