Majesty- Tiffany's Dressing Lounge

Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here today inspired to decorate a dressing room space with some lovely items.  Featuring {moss&mink} Tiffany Bathroom & Elm Cora Closet Collection. Both are new to the FaMESHed Event! You get some nice decor pieces in these collections and you can make your space easily your own with unique pieces of your choosing. I wanted to show off the colors with a darker space for a nice contrast. I almost went the way of a bathroom with these items but we all don't need bathroom spaces. Most of the homes I have had on SL I didn't even setup with a bathroom because I just don't for the most part use them. How many times do you get teleported into a bathroom? LOL Plus, I like decorating spaces not the "norm". But, don't get me wrong I do have a bathroom setup in my house now. We just don't always need to have one especially if the style of home doesn't allow it. I have made up half bathrooms in open spaces that don't have one but that is a different subject! LOL These items go well together and will be lovely in different spaces in your home. I just want to show that they don't have to be in any specific room! I just love glam worthy spaces. Most of the items are from the two featured sets with also some decor from Apple Fall and MudHoney. Little odds and ends from Dust Bunny. I typically use items from these stores a lot. Anything versatile is fun to use in many spaces and they just add that extra lived in feeling. The sparkle jars are an example of things I use a lot and the Hydrangeas from Apple Fall. I love them in SL and of course RL. I saw a huge bush yesterday and I was like wow. I will not go into that atm because I will never get this posted if I do! I have so much to say about it. LOL I want to acknowledge all of the awesome support I get. Thank you so much for it. It means a lot. I also want to say hello and thank you to all of my new and older followers!!! I hope my love of decorating helps you design the space of your dreams and you find useful things on my pages. You keep me going. Thank you all of you and have a blessed week! Full credits below! Thank you! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
{moss&mink} Tiffany Bathroom -

{moss&mink} Heart mirror & Brush LI:1
{moss&mink} Tiffany Bath Puff LI:1
{moss&mink} Tiffany Facecloth LI:1
{moss&mink} Tiffany Sink LI:6
{moss&mink} Tiffany Tri-Heart Mirror LI:3
{moss&mink} Bathroom Basket LI:1
{moss&mink} Bathroom Canisters LI:1


Elm Cora Closet Collection-

Elm. Cora Closet: Books & Crystal Planter LI:1
Elm. Cora Closet: Cactus [Light] LI:4
Elm. Cora Closet: Clothes Rack [Light] LI:7
Elm. Cora Closet: Decor Boxes LI:1
Elm. Cora Closet: Mirror [Light] LI:8
Elm. Cora Closet: Shelf [Light] LI:1


Apple Fall Books - Arrangement 3 LI:1
Apple Fall Hydrangea Bunch - Pink LI:2
Apple Fall Mainstore- 

MudHoney Books - Advice LI:1
MudHoney Greta Books LI:1
MudHoney Photo Room 6 LI:2
MudHoney Mainstore- 

Other Decor-

.peaches. Tap That App - Laptop and Books LI:2
11. Lagom - The mannequin collection [ Aaliyah ] LI:3
ARIA - Ava Rug LI:8
Fancy Decor: Bradley Sconce LI:2
PILOT - Ruffle Ottoman Decor [white] LI:4
dust bunny & con . lauren bathroom . vanity basket LI:2
dust bunny . dreamy outing . net candle . gold LI:1
dust bunny . lauren bathroom . hanging robe . b LI:3
dust bunny . lauren bathroom . hanging robe . c LI:3
dust bunny . lighted jar . type a LI:2
dust bunny . lighted jar . type b LI:2
dust bunny . pom pom plant . white LI:2





Comments

Popular Posts