Majesty- Rochester House ( Great Room)

Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! Onsu has brought out another amazing home. I love being able to show my creativity and help give you ideas or inspiration on how to use your own space. This house is massive. I actually got lost in it my first time walking about. I like to walk through an empty build to get a feel for everything including the layout. There is some nice rooms in this home. I am going to feature some of the rooms in two posts! First, is the great room. The main living space. I was going to cam from the bookroom/library to show all 3 connected spaces but cam wise it's just better to show the main living room and nook area. Featuring Onsu Rochester new to the mainstore and KraftWork Taylor Modular Sofa new to the Uber Event! Neutrals and gold are the main colors I am using in this home. You can easily tint and mod the walls to the house to anything you want. There is also a detail hud that lets you change the color of the flooring, front door and shutters etc. I chose lighter floors. You can easily use darker colors and make it feel more earthy in here. The sectional from KraftWork has several different shades and I went with the beige. You could easily use the ottoman for a coffee table but I went in a different direction this time. I love using ottomans as coffee tables usually. I was inspired by a home on the beach. I wanted a relaxed yet elegant look for this space. The sectional can be made as big as your space allows which is one reason I love sectionals. With the color change option you can go many different ways to fit your mood or what you are going for. You also get extra pillows and a blanket which texture change as well. I used a ton of extra pillows. I am such a pillow on a sofa person. They are pretty to look at. But, in rl they get in the way when you try to sit down and then you have this pile of pillows to the side. LOL!!! But, hey no problems here in SL! I added some newer Apple Fall items which also go with the color scheme I was going for. 
The striped chairs I used for a small dining area works wonders and I framed the walls to that room with big Milo curtains from MudHoney. They are texture change as well so you can really have fun if you like options. My little pets are from JIAN and they are sleeping in from a late night. Totally snug and living their best lives. I added a ton of lighting and other decor pieces throughout. I enjoy having a space look like the home it is. I love that this home has many rooms. We tend to buy so many things on SL and then it's like hmm I don't have anywhere to put it in this 1 bedroom little house I have. LOL! I am glad to see more homes being made with more rooms. For a time I noticed many where 1 bedroom and I fussed. It was a very long time of that being the trend so I am glad to see a nice big house with many creative spaces. I have talked enough! I really hope y'all enjoy this post! I get amazing feedback when I feature Onsu homes. I even was shown other "Decorators/Bloggers" who seem to like my onsu features a little too much!! But, anyway I really enjoyed decorating this space. You can do it so many ways and it's 3 rooms connected and they can be literally anything you want according to how you like to use your home space. No rules and no limits! Thank you so much much for the support my friends! I appreciate it!! Thank you dearly! Have a blessed day! xoxo <3333 Ebony



Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
Onsu ~ "Rochester" House ~ Steel


KraftWork Taylor Modular Sofa
KraftWork Taylor Modular Sofa . Add-On Pillow
KraftWork Taylor Modular Sofa . Ottoman NO ANIMS
NEW at UberEvent-http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Uber/128/128/2

JIAN Love Pugs 2. Sleepy Treater RARE
Jian :: Kitty Pillow (Stripe)

Apple Fall Globe w/ Books - Cream
Apple Fall Stoneware Pitcher - Cream
Apple Fall Books - Arrangement 7
Apple Fall Books - Arrangement 1
Apple Fall Books - Arrangement 13
Apple Fall Stacked Magazines
Apple Fall Emily Easy Chair - Mustard Stripes
West Village Francis Dining Table- DECORATED 



MudHoney Milo Drapes open


Elm. Ava Vanity Plant


Other Decor-
dust bunny . lighted jar . type a
dust bunny . laundry room clutter . island blanket
dust bunny . laundry room clutter . laundry cart . filled
dust bunny . sweet dreams . chest of drawers . wide
DaD "Victoria round rug" c/m
Fancy Decor: Bonham Rug
Fancy Decor: Fulton Coffee Table
Fancy Decor: Tartt Mirror (rectangle)
ChiMia:: Tiki Head Statuette [Brass]
+Half-Deer+ Stringlight Clutter - Long
+Half-Deer+ Stringlight Clutter - Loose Coil
hive // san pedro cactus . pot e
Loft & Aria - Lugano Pendant Light- Silver





Comments

Popular Posts