Majesty- A Full Pantry

Hello there! I hope all is well! I am here today featuring Ayla. at the A+ event today with the Kitchen Corner Fatpack! When I saw these items the idea that came to me was a pantry. I haven't blogged a pantry before!!! SO, I am super corny excited today. Once I got this set I knew I had to decorate a pantry. lol Some of the homes in SL have a billion rooms. Once you get to game room, Library and dressing room....you are just hanging on! lol I had a house so big once I was making up rooms to fill them. My twin's house was like that. It was even bigger than my biggest house but she paid so much for it we had to use it. LOL A pantry is a nice option in a home where you have an extra room. That way we can show off all of these extra kitchen items we get that won't fit in the kitchen! The kitchen corner set has the essentials for you to have a very nice pantry and this is what I came up with for this space. Now, let me start off saying I might have had a little too much fun in this space. LOL This room is filled tf up yall. I was just  rezzing stuff I wanted in here and ooh wee. Even with all of the shelving you see here I could still rez more to add more things. The shelving in this kitchen set allows you to do as you please. You could set up a kitchen space and add shelving on each end and add the little extras. There is just so many options and ways to set them up.
You can add as much shelving as you want and fill it up with your favorite items, food, pots, etc. I added a lot of shelving. lol There is two kinds of shelves. One has the pan rack and the other version comes without it. The fatpack comes with the pan rack by itself as well so you can add it in other places. I added it along this island and it fits perfectly. I don't want any fussing as the island and a couple of other things are from Pixel Mode which is no longer open. I did put on an older post that you need to run down there because I will use the items here and there in spaces that I feel they fit in and this is one of those spaces. So, apologies for that.This will be my last post fot the month. However, I will start again in May of course. I already have a list of featured items I want to show you. I am working on them now. My list is like the energizer bunny. It keeps going and going. lol I really hope yall enjoyed this space. I was inspired by my RL pantry as I just cleaned the sucker out and I have seen so many pantry storage people and websites. They just inspire me to make sure my stuff is perfectly organized! LOL The only thing I can't get with is the cereal just loose in the containers. I eat too much cereal to be bothered with a storage container or the dispenser. Maybe, they have that to make you limit how much you eat. I don't need to limit what I eat. LOL Regardless, that is the only thing that I laugh at and pass on. Well I am done rambling! Thank you so very much for the support yall. It's appreciated. I wish you an awesome rest of the week and an amazing weekend. xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
Ayla. Kitchen Corner - Fatpack- NEW at the A+ event- https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Chestnut%20Valley/137/131/1503

Ayla. Kitchen Corner - Crate w/ Clutter
Ayla. Kitchen Corner - Cutting Board w/ Salt Mill
Ayla. Kitchen Corner - Utensil's Jar
Ayla. Kitchen Corner - Shelf
Ayla. Kitchen Corner - Shelf w/ Pan Rack
Ayla. Kitchen Corner - Small Candle (bronze) & (antique) 
Ayla. Kitchen Corner - Big Candle (bronze) & (antique)
Ayla. Kitchen Corner - Pan Rack

Ayla. Country Kitchen - Empty Basket (gift)
Ayla. Shabby Baking Collection - Stacked Bowls (gift)
Ayla. Rustic Autumn - Stacked Bowls w/ Decor (pearl)
Ayla. Rustic Autumn - Tea Cup w/ Spoon (pearl)
Ayla. Shabby Baking Collection - Cutting Board w/ Flour (used)
Ayla. Shabby Baking Collection - Stacked Bowls (gift)
Ayla. Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Supernova/126/151/21

MudHoney Kitchen Clutter Collanders
MudHoney Kitchen Clutter Baking Dishes
MudHoney Kitchen Clutter Cups
MudHoney Kitchen Clutter Cannisters
MudHoney Kitchen Clutter Grinders
MudHoney Kitchen Clutter Knife Block
MudHoney Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/MudHoney/109/121/28

Apple Fall Coffee Bean Sack
Apple Fall Copper Mixer
Apple Fall Mixer - White & Gold
Apple Fall Country Pantry
Apple Fall Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Apple%20Fall/48/129/29

DRD - Rustic Barbecue - Flour Sack Pile
DRD Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Death%20Row/125/140/21

Other Decor-
Pixel Mode- Recipe Books
Pixel Mode - The Kitchen - Island Counter
dust bunny . kitchen clutter . banana hanger
dust bunny . pasta love . grocery basket
dust bunny . farmers market . bell peppers
dust bunny . farmers market . cauliflower
dust bunny . farmers market . tomatoes
dust bunny . farmers market . leeks
dust bunny . farmers market . potatoes
dust bunny . kitchen clutter . spice rack . black
hive // covered stockpot . copper
hive // covered fry pan . copper
hive // covered stockpot . silver

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/
  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22

Comments

Popular Posts