Majesty- Time Will Tell

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am featuring Trompe Loeil - Ximena Cottage             which is brand new to the FaMESHed event! This home is so cute. I had fun decorating it and surrounding it with lovely greenery to match the scenery I see outside in the real world. It's only 63 land impact and has awesome tall ceilings so even though it's not super big you will not feel claustrophobic. I added neutral colors throughout. This home shows my inspiration from outside. It's in the 70's here and you see all of the pretty flowers and grass starting to come alive quite well for the hot Summer ahead. I love flowers but I only wanted grass and bushes here instead of adding flowers that to me took away from the look I was going for. I wanted everything to frame the house to make it the focal point when you arrive and then carry your eyes inside to the living spaces. When you don't come online as much you get overwhelmed with all of the things being released to create new homes with. When I come on you guys, I buy things to keep updated however, my inventory is not organized like it should be and I am not organizing all of this new stuff either, so I am all over the place. LOL! 


I am trying best I can, and you will see new and older things throughout the rest of this month with my posts. I want to thank Cory for being one of my awesome sponsors as I struggle to meet the deadline she has and it's a very reasonable one that I still manage to struggle with due to my online time. I am so appreciative. I have shopped at Trompe Loeil for many years, and she has always been a sweetheart to me, and I enjoy showcasing her amazing brand. I went to a show with one of my favorite singers this past weekend and after it I didn't feel like doing much. I was also having some kind of eye issue I think from the crazy lights that flashed when they wanted to see the audience, so I am trying to minimalize my computer screen time atm. I have so many things I want to blog this month cross your fingers for me that I can find the time to do everything. Thank you so much for the support my friends! I appreciate you all so much!!! Peace and Blessings xoxo <3333 Ebony


Comments

Popular Posts