Majesty- A Taste Of Spring

  Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here featuring the Fancy Fall - Boba Serving Tray which is new to the Flourish Event!! I love all types of fun drinks and Boba Tea is super popular along with the Lavender flavor atm! This would be a beautiful set to add to your home. I for one have been having a fit with Chik Fil A frosted lemonade. LOL I even have one in the freezer right now calling my name!  Fun drinks are just part of every season, but they tend to be more colorful this time of year like the ones in the Boba Tea set. I love being able to show details with a nice closeup with featured items. It's been a while since I have done one and this was the perfect time. I didn't want to showcase other things in the space, so this was perfect for me. It's a beautiful day here and around 60 degrees. I like any weather other then the hot Summer heat we will have in a few months. I would even prefer rain so I could use my bubble umbrella! LOL


I will be online more this week working on the big posts and after that more stores. This will lead into May.  I typically go month by month, but everything is wild for me atm and I am not going by that. I am just trying to work on more posts to show you without focusing on the month deadline I have in my head. I am very mood based and the creative side of me goes to sleep later at night so I can't just stay up and knock out everything I want to do. SO when the juices are flowing, and my creativity is just going nuts I do as much as I can as time allows. Being an overthinker can be draining you guys. I am sure many of you can relate. The struggle can be real. I want to thank all of you for your time and of course for the support you continue to show me. I will always appreciate it. Thank you more than I can ever say. Peace and Blessings xoxo <3333 Ebony


Comments

Popular Posts