Majesty- Subtle Inspiration

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here featuring the West Village Sagebrush Collection which is new to the FaMESHed event! The colors for this set are really nice and the details on this pillow you guys. I sat there cammed on it for a little while just to take it in! LOL, I decided upon the black option for this cozy room space and yellow is my pop of color. This time of year, is filled with beautiful flowers blossoming all around and I filled this room with some of my favorite plants. SL is the only place I have a green thumb and I have so much fun with it! I love home decor that incorporates black, and I love black homes. I had a fit recently when we went to DC, and I saw an all-black row home. I almost took a picture of it. LOL I was tinkling with the idea to paint our house black but got vetoed. My nephew was like...no... LOL! He doesn't like modern design at all. Which I was surprised at, and he was surprised I liked it. But he was not feeling it. He sees modern design as boring houses that look like boxes. I know the designs he is talking about, and they do look like boxes, but modern style is much more than those designs lol. He will learn! This room has mostly Apple Fall/West Village items included and some adorable JIAN pets. I saw a Fancy Fall set I want to blog but since the event it is involved in has ended, I have gone a different route for another post. I try to stick with the newest items. I do hope to revisit that set in the future. My apologies guys, I am all over the place and I always feel like I am playing catch up and I am! But I am still holding on. So many things have gone on in my life and you realize life just keeps going. It doesn't stop. No time outs for anything. 


I have more posts I am working on including the Onsu new home. I always do a series for them and it's going to take me some time to finish. I am not trying to be mean, but I have seen people blogging this home EMPTY and it makes me cringe!!! The ad shows an empty house!! How are you blogging it?!?! Trees and plants? A sunbeam? Ok, I am done I just had to say it. smh I am decorating the full interior and with my busy RL schedule it's just taking time. I have to blog for my other stores during this time as well. But it will be worth the wait. The house is gorgeous you guys. Stay tuned! I have more. I am working on it. Thank you for the support! I appreciate all of you! Peace and Blessings xoxo <3333 Ebony



Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Featured - 

West Village Sagebrush Collection -
West Village Sagebrush Armchair - Adult LI:5
West Village Sagebrush Butterfly Frames LI:1
West Village Sagebrush Divider LI:3
West Village Sagebrush Schefflera LI:2


West Village Vintage Dice Decor LI:1
Apple Fall Canvas Tote LI:1
Apple Fall Crumpled Newspaper LI:1
Apple Fall Design Books LI:1
Apple Fall Designer Mannequin - Black LI:2
Apple Fall Juliette Tea Cup, Honey & Lemon Tea LI:1
Apple Fall Juliette Tea Cups, Stacked LI:1
Apple Fall Juliette Teapot LI:1
Apple Fall Renaissance Tomes - Cream LI:1
Apple Fall Sequoia Paneling, Long - Coal LI:1
Apple Fall Victorian Radiator LI:1


Fancy Fall Tempo Homalomena Plant LI:4

*You can get Fancy Fall items from either Apple Fall or Fancy Decor Mainstores*

Jian :: Kitty Pillow (Stripe) LI:2
Jian Puff Pups :: LI:16

KraftWork Podcast Collection . Architecture Art 01 LI:1
KraftWork Podcast Collection . Architecture Art 02 LI:1



My Linktree- https://linktr.ee/Majesty.SL

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 



Comments

Popular Posts