Majesty- Pink Cloud

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here featuring  HAI.K /PINKLOVESU/ FATPACK  which is new to the Kustom9 Event. I am using the full set with the bright and airy home that comes with the full set. The main color in this space is pink of course. I really wanted to bring out the boldness of having a lot of pink but not in an overwhelming way. Just because the home is styled with mainly pink you can do something totally different. But I was inspired by this cute round bed. LOL I love it. I wish it was in all colors. I took the mood I was going for with the feel for the bed. So that is the main focal point in this room. I also loved this rug so much I used it twice in one room. The texture is so fluffy like a cloud. This home has some beautiful big windows, and they allow so much light. I had fun decorating a playful bedroom space. Most of the items in this room are from HAI.K. 


After a long day I like to unwind and look at spaces that are soothing to the eyes. This shade of pink is super pretty and nice to relax in. I hope you guys like this space! I am not typing up much today. I have a ton of things to do, and I don't see how I am going to do them all. I did want to post this blog post as one of my to do list options, so I am glad I am able to finish and post today! Thank you all for your continued support! I appreciate all of you so much! Have a blessed weekend and month of March! Peace and Blessings. xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Featured - 

HAI.K /PINKLOVESU/ FATPACK- NEW at Kustom9- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cravone/125/126/21

:HAIKEI: PINK LOVES U / 1 LI:10
:HAIKEI: PINK LOVES U / 2 LI:2
:HAIKEI: PINK LOVES U / 3 LI:3
:HAIKEI: PINK LOVES U / 4 LI:3
:HAIKEI: PINK LOVES U / 5 LI:3
:HAIKEI: PINK LOVES U / 6-1 LI:1
:HAIKEI: PINK LOVES U / 7 LI:4


:HAIKEI: Catch My Love / GACHA / {2} LI:3
:HAIKEI: DAY OF PINK / 1 LI:6
:HAIKEI: GOOD GOOD / GACHA / 6 LI:3
:HAIKEI: HEIMISH / 4 LI:2
:HAIKEI: PINK TO THE MOON / 2 LI:3
:HAIKEI: WHEN I GET HOME / GACHA / 5 LI:2



My Linktree- https://linktr.ee/Majesty.SL

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 



Comments

Popular Posts