Majesty- The Dream Maker

  Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am featuring HAI.K /NEEDTHAT/ FATPACK which is new to the Kustom9 Event!! This fatpack is super cute and I love the house. There are even two unique staircases inside to lead to different areas of the home! I had such fun decorating it but the main space I decided to showcase is the living area or shall I say what I made into a living area. There are no rules in a home where rooms have to go. I always preferred seeing demo homes empty so I can see the space for what it could be. I remember long ago there was a popular store that always had their new homes fully decorated and it was so annoying to me. It somewhat messed with your creativity making you feel like you had to have the rooms setup the same way. In the end, I would see people with that home setup with the SAME furniture or with the same room layouts and it was so boring. So never limit yourself.

I am such a huge latte/coffee drinker. I get coffee everything. I even get frosted coffee from Chik Fil A. However, they gave me frosted lemonade by accident and now it's like a big Dominoes effect! You guys if you never had their frosted lemonade, you better try it! LOL! I don't even care for lemonade which makes it even funnier. I know that was a random thought. But, I have one left in my freezer I am about to unthaw and I felt like sharing how I feel. lmaooooo I will say out of all the homes I have from :HAIKEI: this one is truly in my favorites list. It's really big and spacious and the colors will work easily with your favorite items. Most of the items in this featured space are from the store. I am done rambling my friends! I hope all of you have a wonderful day and weekend ahead. Thank you so much for the support. Peace and Blessing xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Featured - 

HAI.K /NEEDTHAT/ FATPACK- NEW at Kustom9 Event- 


:HAIKEI: NEED THAT / 1-BLUE LI:2
:HAIKEI: NEED THAT / 1-BLUE (cushion) LI:7
:HAIKEI: NEED THAT / 2 LI:4
:HAIKEI: NEED THAT / 3-B LI:4
:HAIKEI: NEED THAT / 3-P LI:4
:HAIKEI: NEED THAT / 3-W LI:4
:HAIKEI: NEED THAT / 4-P LI:10
:HAIKEI: NEED THAT / 5-P LI:3
:HAIKEI: NEED THAT / 6-P LI:5
:HAIKEI: NEED THAT / 6-W LI:5
:HAIKEI: NEED THAT / 7 LI:25
:HAIKEI: NEED THAT / HOUSE LI:224

:HAIKEI :SHARE MY PINK / 4 LI:3
:HAIKEI :SHARE MY PINK / 6 LI:2
:HAIKEI: Moment of every day _ GACHA / {2} LI:2
:HAIKEI: PINK TO THE MOON / 8 1 LI:54
:HAIKEI: Put the blue sky / Gacha / {5} LI:23
:HAIKEI: SO MUCH / 1 LI:10



My Linktree- https://linktr.ee/Majesty.SL

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 

 

Comments

Popular Posts