Majesty- Luxury Linen

  Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! Yesterday was so rainy. I didn't go out as planned and instead worked on some new blog posts! I will be going out today though, but before that will happened, I am featuring this wonderful bed! I am featuring CHEZ MOI Genevieve Bed which is brand new to the Access event. You get an awesome texture Hud so you can change several areas to match your space easily. I am still loving green, so I went with a green and black themed bedroom. I did add some gold here and there of course for a little bit of glam and also some of my favorite plants.


 The little Fennec foxes are from JIAN. I added some gold pillows to the bed, but it already has pillows on it that work just fine. I also used Apple Fall, Fancy decor and other stores as well. I just love to mix and match from different stores to make every space unique. A new week is upon us, and I still have things to do. I hope you guys like this bedroom space! I will be posting again soon so stay tuned. I have another post or two ready to go! Thank you so much for the support my friends! It means so much to me. Hoping this week will be a wonderful new journey for all of us. Peace and Blessings xoxo <3333 Ebony



Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Featured - 

CHEZ MOI Genevieve Bed- NEW at the Access Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/ACCESS/40/131/21

CHEZ MOI Genevieve Bed (Adult) LI:22



Sponsors included-

Apple Fall
JIAN


My Linktree- https://linktr.ee/Majesty.SL

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 



Comments

Popular Posts