Majesty- Let's Brunch

Hello there! I hope all is well! Brunch is a big thing where we live. I have always been a breakfast and brunch person. I can eat pancakes, french toast and waffles any time of the day. The only thing I won't eat in the morning is Pizza or something heavy that is better as dinner. But then again I think I had pizza for breakfast b4. So, hmm...idk. LOL I am featuring West Village with this pancake platter made by Apple Fall. I had a fit when I saw this and it also reminded me of how I have been craving pancakes for weeks! The food looks so amazing and very detailed. I hope more food will come. Yall know I am such a foodie. There can never be too much food released on SL. Never! Last year I was asked what was my favorite room to decorate and I am sure I said Living Room although I love doing all rooms so it's hard to pick just one favorite. This year atm I can say my favorite thing to decorate is Dining rooms and tables. I love filling them with awesome food. So, that is what I did here. I wanted to feature the pancakes yet also have some other things to go with the pancakes and really make this a big brunch. Most of the food items are from Apple Fall. I also have some items from the Fresh Berry collection by Ayla. I had to start organzing my food in my invy. You put so much in there some stuff gets left behind including your favorites. The pancake platter is available at the mainstore along with all the other items you see here. I am using the dining table from Pixel Mode. The sale is still ongoing so make sure you run down before it is over. I don't want anyone fussing if I am using an item you can no longer buy. Although, I hope the creator keeps the items on marketplace.
The place setting is from Blue Sky. It's really elegant and I love the coloring on it. I am such a big blue person so I liked having blue along with the blueberries throughout the table. I just filled the table with things I wanna eat. lol Except how the egg is sunny side up. I love how it looks in sl by Apple Fall BUT I would never eat my egg in rl like that. LOL It is one of my fav food decor pieces though. I am a scrambles egg and cheese person. lol Yo! Today is Friday!!! I plan on getting pancakes this weekend so yall cross your fingers. Because I keep getting every thing but pancakes and I love some fluffy pancakes. Looking at these make me hungry. But, It is a good reminder! I hope to do more food posts in the near future! I think I saw Apple Fall will be releasing more food which has me so excited. TGIF yall!!! I hope you have an awesome weekend ahead. Thank you so much for the support! I appreciate it! Feel free to bookmark the blog and follow me on my Flickr! Thank you so much and have a blessed day! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
West Village Pancake Breakfast Board
West Village Maynard Paneling, Straight
Apple Fall Swan Toast Caddy & Toast
Apple Fall Macarons in Box
Apple Fall Apple Sprig w/ Branch
Apple Fall Coffee & Muffin
Apple Fall 'Elvira' Plate w/ Egg, Avocado & Toast
Apple Fall Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Apple%20Fall/48/129/29


Ayla. Fresh Berry Collection - Cup w/ Berries
Ayla. Fresh Berry Collection - Spoons 
Ayla. Mainstore-http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Supernova/126/151/21

Other Decor-
[-BLUE SKY-] Porcelain Place Setting
Pixel Mode -  Haddon Dining Table

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/
  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22

Comments

Popular Posts