Majesty- Eternal Sunshine 2019

Hello there! I hope all is well! TGIF!!!! Happy Friday yall! :) I am here with a living room/parlor featuring MudHoney at the Season's story event with the Dana Patio set! Obviously yall see it does not have to be outside! lol But it can! Whatever makes you happy! The fatpack of these items has so many awesome patterns that it was hard to choose. In the end I went with what you see here. I like having different bold prints in a room. Sometimes I like just using neutrals. The possibilities are endless and you can do whatever you want. I have been having fun adding big plants all over the place to give more of a tropical feel. I did go a little wild with light fixtures this go around. I am using two of the floor lamps and one of my favorite chandeliers from Loft & Aria. I had to decide if I wanted to keep the lighting this way or without the floor lamps and I prefer the lighting with them so they stayed! It's bright and airy but not a blinding light at all. The chairs have 5 different wood textures 9 cushion colors, and 19 pillow options! So, there is a pattern or color for every space. The pouf has 15 texture change options and you can use the animations in it or you can have it as a coffee table as I have it here. I have a thing for using poufs as coffee tables. lol I have quite a few nice decor pieces from Apple Fall. The fireplace is really one of my all time favs. I am using the empty version and added some candlesticks inside. The big plants are from Dust Bunny. They always work in spaces when I want it to feel dramatic. The smaller plants are bamboo from {anc} that I modded into a pot to use as household plants. On the back cabinet I added some of my favorite vegetables from the Farmer's market set also from Dust Bunny.
I am using the skybox that Llorisen had on sale recently but I changed everything. I added wall panels from MudHoney and went with the mint type of color. I also added a new floor throughout. The home doesn't need to be changed at all. The skybox is gorgeous. I couldn't believe the price I got it for. But, I just wanted to have it this way. The cabinets are from Fancy Decor. I added books and lighted jars to fill it up. I am not a fan of empty cabinets. So, in my free time I like to fill them up and link them for future use. It really helps to save time. I have actually started a collection of decor sets already linked together. The pancake table I recently blogged I linked all those items to the table! So, don't be surprised to see it in a space again in the future. The weather has been so nice the last few days I hope it continues through to the weekend. My green thumb isn't so green and it looks like I am losing one of my Lavender plants. I am hoping it pulls through but I have never been good with plants. Maybe a catctus or something that rarely needs water! LOL!!! But, hey 1 plant out of all the ones I got recently is really good. I have full credits below and I also have the ads for the patio set/chairs/pouf below. Just so you can see more details for yourself to entice you to go to the event! lol Thank you so much everyone for the support. I always appreciate it! Feel free to bookmark this blog and follow me on Flickr to keep updated! Have a blessed day! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
MudHoney Dana Patio set- New to Season's Story Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Seasons%20Story/140/123/33
MudHoney Dana Patio Chair - Fatpack
MudHoney Dana Pouf


MudHoney Greta Books
MudHoney Audrey Mirror - Silver
MudHoney Classic Wall Panel Wide
MudHoney Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/MudHoney/109/121/28

Apple Fall Clifton Cast Iron Fireplace Empty (White)
Apple Fall Brass Candlesticks
Apple Fall Books - Arrangement 2
Apple Fall Books - Arrangement 3
Apple Fall Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Apple%20Fall/48/129/29

Other Decor-
dust bunny . dreamy outing . croissant sandwiches
dust bunny . farmers market . carrots
dust bunny . farmers market . cauliflower
dust bunny . farmers market . leeks
dust bunny . giant palm plant
dust bunny . lighted jars
ARIA - Amberleigh Hydrangeas In a Vase
Fancy Decor: Carriage Clock (silver)
Fancy Decor: Roux Mirror
Fancy Decor: Thorne Cabinet (white)
Fancy Decor: Crawford Cabinet (white)
Fancy Decor: Books & Bookends
Garden by anc bamboo 2Li
Loft & Aria - Grace Rug
Loft & Aria - Seule Chandelier - Gold
The Loft & ARIA - Zoete Arch Lamp
floorplan. wonderfvll frame
floorplan. welcome home chalkboard
[Tia] Shutter Wall Cover
llorisen // chloe apartment skybox v1.2

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/
  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dana Patio Chair - Fatpack
- 16 single animations, 14 pg couples
- Includes texture change HUD (5 woods, 9 cushion colors, 19 options/pillow)

Dana Pouf
- 11 single animations
- Includes texture change HUD (15 texture options) 



Comments

Popular Posts