Majesty- The Morning Routine

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here with my first post of the month Featuring CHEZ MOI Emily Dressing Table Set- NEW at Tres Chic Event & CHEZ MOI Urban Bathroom Set- NEW at the Equal10 Event. I wanted to decorate a nice bathroom beauty space. I love monochrome colors and that influenced the colors I used in the space. With Spring around the corner of course why not add some greenery throughout. These collections come with an easy texture change hud to make your space your own. The curtain on the shower also opens and closes. I love these items because they can easily fit in a smaller space. Not all rooms in homes tend to be huge. But, most shower sets are huge. This one is a really nice size to fit in a smaller space and would be a wonderful addition to your home! I am using an Onsu skybox and I added some extra design elements on the wall and throughout to give a more custom feel. I like adding on different things to add personality to all of the spaces I decorate. These sets are at events that are ending soon and will be at the Chez Moi Furniture Mainstore afterwards. 


It's always so fun to decorate different spaces and use things that call to me. I have been putting the Cactus plants I used in here literally everywhere! They are so nice! Plants are items I tend to get yr around. I also love plants in RL. Sadly, I do not have a green thumb like the rest of my family so,,,yea it doesn't work all that well and fake flowers can be pretty but...LOL They get dusty and how do you clean them...and just no! I will prob try to grow aloe plants this yr. They are a must have. I was thrilled to see this one by Mithral! I call it the healing plant and having it in a space where you are starting your morning routine and getting yourself together just fit. I really hope you guys like this space. I have more posts on my current calendar I have some ideas for so just check back as I have more spaces to show you and they will be full of personality and colors! Thank you so much for the support! I appreciate it! Thank you so much. It always means a lot. Have a blessed weekend ahead my friends! xoxo <3333 Ebony





Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
CHEZ MOI Emily Dressing Table Set- NEW at Tres Chic Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Nika/153/139/22

CHEZ MOI Emily Dressing Table (Adult) LI:5
CHEZ MOI Emily Eyeshadow Palette LI:1
CHEZ MOI Emily Makeup Tray LI:1
CHEZ MOI Emily Personal Tray LI:1
 
CHEZ MOI Urban Bathroom Set- NEW at the Equal10 Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/equal10/232/127/89

CHEZ MOI Urban Shower (Adult) open&close LI:18
CHEZ MOI Urban Sink (Adult) LI:5

CHEZ MOI INFO:



♥ WWW.CHEZMOIFURNITURES.COM




Apple Fall Cut Tulip  Arrangement - White LI:1


Other Decor-


BLACK NEST / Fiksu Rug LI:2
BLACK NEST / Silkka Chandelier LI:1
BLACK NEST / Syva Towel Rack LI:2
FINCA - Aloe Vera LI:2
Fancy Decor: Axel Lamp LI:1
Mithral * Sconce Planter (Hederaceum) LI:2
[Merak] - Cottonballs Jars LI:1
[Merak] - Hair Products LI:1
dust bunny & con . laundry corner . laundry . basket LI:2
dust bunny & con . laundry corner . stacked clothing . towels b LI:1
dust bunny & con . laundry corner . storage box . towels LI:2
dust bunny . 90s nostalgia . lava lamp . black LI:1
dust bunny . desert dreams cacti . style e . shade 2 LI:1
~BAZAR~ Shoe phone LI:1

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 




Comments

Popular Posts