Majesty- Thee. Artist's Studio

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends!  I am here featuring Apple Fall Creative Studio Collection. I love creativity and a set with items that can bring out the painter in me is really awesome. I have thought about painting on a canvas before. I am really into art and I just recently got gifted a huge Orignal artwork painted by my favorite artist in rl. I also had it custom framed and I just have to put it on the wall! It's the 1st in a collection of just 5 if you can believe! So, this space is truly done out of creative love but all my spaces are! Apple Fall has been releasing a ton of items lately to a point I just cannot keep up. LOL!! I have showcased many of the items but I have been itching to post this collection asap. As I start to type up this post I haven't even started on the space. But, I have an idea. My vision is a rustic workroom is small rustic barn type of place that I can make into my art studio! I am thinking I will use a Scarlet Creative build and just go from there. And that my friends is just what I did! Most items in this workshop are from Apple Fall with some items from a older gacha key of item I got from Nutmeg. I used some of my favorite flowers in this space. 


I love hydrangeas and tulips so I selected the colors I wanted to fit the mood I was going for and this is what I came up with! I have more posts coming soon! I am just on a roll atm. I got these ideas for these spaces the other day and decorated them all and took pics for my drafts. It really is a process! I hope you guys finding something in these posts this month that inspire you to decorate or acquire these items for your own special spaces. I am such a decorating fanatic that it pretty much just never ends. I am always decorating or updating something. Blogging is one of my most favorite creative outlets. I can't say I haven't gotten burned out before. It happens, but when you really love what you are doing you pull your boots back up and keep walking! LOL I say boots because I have gone nuts buying boots this Winter season and hey...pull em up! LOL! Especially the ones without zippers! Anyway, I am going to post this now! Thank you so much for the support my friends! Thank you dearly! Have a blessed week ahead! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
Apple Fall Creative Studio Collection-

Apple Fall Artist Supply Cart LI:3
Apple Fall Easel w/ Drawing Mount LI:2
Apple Fall Leaning Art Clutter LI:1
Apple Fall Painters' Chair LI:2
Apple Fall Pinned Papers & Art LI:1

Apple Fall Hydrangea Bunch - Blue LI:2
Apple Fall Cut Tulip  Arrangement - White LI:3


Other Decor-
Nutmeg. Painter's Attic Collection items


Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 

 

Comments

Popular Posts