Majesty- Not For Ken Or Barbie

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here featuring :HAIKEI: Into The Dream Fatpack which is a brand new set at the Kustom9 Event. The main part of this collection is the awesome skyhome. I decorated a living space using these items and wanted the perfect picture angle to show off this amazing staircase! I have a mixture of brand new items from :Haikei: and older items in this awesome home. Most of the flooring in this room is blue. But, I ended up adding a rug with blue and pink so you do not see the floor. LOL It actually inspired the title of this post because of the mixture of the pink and blue. I ended up preferring to tone down the amount of blue in this space and go with more of the pink shade throughout with subtle hints of blue. Haikei items go so well together that I love using mostly items from the store in the builds but really anything nice would work amazingly. There are so many sales that have hit the grid as far as home decor atm you don't have an excuse not to have some nice furniture to use. I am just trying to see what I need to add to my inventory! LOL 


The main problem for me atm is my items are not organized in a way that I can find everything easily. I was organizing by store but I might have to change that and go by categories. I had to add some cute lil pets from JIAN and my lil frog pond from Half Deer! I really love these items atm and felt they fit perfectly in this living space. I also used some of my new fav decor items from Apple Fall. Everything is mod ok and I tend to  resize things. Some things in here are made bigger (Wall art) I don't think I made anything smaller. I tend to be a Go big or go home type of person! LOL You do not want to see me in a furniture or home decor store you guys! I tend to go nuts! If it calls to me I have to have it! Then I have to figure out how I am going to get it home! LOL! Fun times people! I have another post in mind to share with you soon! So, stay tuned for that! Thank you so much for your support my awesome friends! It will always be appreciated. I can never say that enough! I hope all you enjoy this weekend that has come upon us. I am just thankful for the beautiful sunshine. It was very gloomy here a day or so ago. Stay safe and take care! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
:HAIKEI: Into The Dream Fatpack- NEW at Kustom9 Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/kustom9/186/165/1003

:HAIKEI: Into The Dream / 2-WHITE LI:1
:HAIKEI: Into The Dream / 3-WHITE LI:1
:HAIKEI: Into The Dream / 4-BLUE LI:2
:HAIKEI: Into The Dream / 4-PINK LI:2
:HAIKEI: Into The Dream / 5 LI:2
:HAIKEI: Into The Dream / 6 LI:1
:HAIKEI: Into The Dream / 7 LI:1
:HAIKEI: Into The Dream / 8 LI:2
:HAIKEI: Into The Dream / HOUSE

:HAIKEI: COMFORT ZONE / GACHA / 7-A LI:3
:HAIKEI: Innocent Dreamer / GACHA / 2 LI:11
:HAIKEI: Innocent Dreamer / GACHA / 5 LI:3
:HAIKEI: Innocent Dreamer / GACHA / 6 LI:3
:HAIKEI: Innocent Dreamer / GACHA / 7 LI:2
:HAIKEI: Love can be so / GACHA / {8} LI:1
:HAIKEI: Moment of every day _ GACHA / {2} LI:2
:HAIKEI: Nostalgia For Autumn / GACHA  / {3-A} LI:2
:HAIKEI: Suddenly morning / GACHA / {8} LI:9
:HAIKEI: WHEN I GET HOME / GACHA / 5 LI:3
:HAIKEI: WITH TRUE BLACK / GACHA / 4 LI:3


Apple Fall Beau Tote - Cream LI:1
Apple Fall Pampas Grass LI:1

JIAN Cat Deco Collection // Static Sleeper 2li LI:2
Jian Puff Pups :: Sleepy Puff RARE LI:2

Other Decor-

+Half-Deer+ Mr. Frog's Water Garden - White LI:6
FINCA - Aloe Vera spotted LI:2
Fancy Decor: Eklund Rug LI:6
floorplan. hanging string bulbs LI:9

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 


Comments

Popular Posts