Majesty- To Be Thankful

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! Time is going by so fast. I am usually halfway done with what I need to do for Christmas by now...but geeze I can admit I am behind! But, I couldn't let this time of year go by without a new Thanksgiving dining space. It was the perfect time to get this amazing group gift from Avani! You get a whole freaking dining room set people! Who gives out a full set of furniture as a gift?! The chair, chandelier and table are all texture change! If you want a bright neutral space the textures in this set gives you that option. I just prefer darker shades and that is what I went with today. I love decorating dining rooms and food posts so I had so much fun decorating this room! My tables are always so filled with food. I have more food in my inventory that I will ever be able to use and I keep buying more! LOL! I might even decorate a cafe or something with the bulk of items I never use.I am doing a mix of older and newer items here. I saw a Thanksgiving dinner on mp and the price was a no for me. (I see it on sale now, oh well too late. LOL) I only wanted it to use for my post. I like it better this way because I just got to play with a mixture of food items and sets I already have.  


I came back to this room quite a few times until the feeling was just right. I started out with art on the walls and then went a totally different way and now I know it's finished. I just really wanted a detailed space with some personal touches. The last things I added were the extra food items and the champagne wall which I love. I doubled a lot of things to have them throughout the space multiple times. I wanted it to feel elegant yet warm and homey. I started out with a black space and I kept black as the main color through the whole design process. I am really thrilled with how this room came out and I hope you guys will like it as well. I don't really have any deadlines on me so I am enjoying being able to enjoy my creative process and post spaces when I feel they are ready without being rushed. Some time ago I stopped blogging for stores with deadlines. The 5 day deadlines were the worst. Hell it can take me 5 days to get my vision going. LOL! You cannot rush a creative. Just don't do it. 

I have so many amazing family and friends in this world to be thankful for. I wish all of you nothing but the best this holiday season. May all your wishes and dreams come true. Focus on your loved ones they are what matters in this world. Don't focus on material things. These things will not go with you when your time is up. But, the memories you leave with the ones you love will last forever and that is what the spirit of the holiday is for me. Love and family. Thank you so much for the support my friends. I appreciate you! Peace and Blessings....xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Featured - 

Avani Marc Collection, Full Set

This is a freaking group gift people! You better thank Taylor!! 



My Linktree- https://linktr.ee/Majesty.SL

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 



Comments

Popular Posts