Majesty- All Work And No Play

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I love decorating home offices. I have one in RL that I just love decorating. The main things I have are roses in glass domes. I don't have a green thumb and I hate seeing flowers die. These are real flowers that stay perfect for a long time, and I just love them, and I don't have to do anything! LOL! Today I am featuring some awesome items from {moss&mink} and the store is celebrating their 6-year anniversary. They have a gift of 500L available and there is a brand new mainstore to shop at! The layout is really nice and makes it easier to shop! The items are separated by category, and I love it! I went down a couple days ago and had no issue finding what I needed in a very timely manner! This office also includes one of my new obsessions and that's candles. I am buying the hell out of bath and body works candles and the stands to put them on! I have been buying them every season and I can say it's been fun. This space is inspired from my own rl setup, and I hope you guys like it! My office desk however is black, so this setup is brighter than mine. But it has the same feeling to it. Most of the items in this space are from {moss&mink} and at the mainstore.


I have several posts coming soon. I am just getting started good you guys! It's always so nice to be able to decorate totally new and different decor spaces. I have been listening to a long Mj instrumental link on YouTube and it's really calming. The shape of this desk really helped me to focus on the design and add items that I felt really fit the mood of the space. I hope everyone is having an amazing November! This month is halfway done and it's just starting to feel more like a Winter here. Last week it was over 70 degrees. I am a big fan of cold weather and snow. Many people don't like it because driving in it is horrible, but I love to see everything covered in snow. It's always so peaceful outside after you get a bunch of snow. LOL! I tend to decorate with snow on SL and leave it up for months, but I am really behind with that. I still have my sim with greenery. But then again, my land is mostly water. I might just rezz some snowballs and just chill. LOL!! I can be super random at times. But things on here don't have to be realistic. You can just have fun with all of the magical things you can do and use on here and that is another reason I love being on SL. I hope all is well my friends. Thank you so much for the support! I appreciate all of you. Stay tuned I have more posts to show you! I hope you are excited as I am! Peace and Blessings. xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed


Featured - 

{moss&mink} Geo Computer Setup
{moss&mink} Geo Wall Mounted Monitor
{moss&mink} Mya Desk
{moss&mink} Nora chair
{moss&mink} Velina Plants





Comments

Popular Posts