Majesty- All Black Everything (Ebony's Suite)

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here featuring CHEZ MOI with the Moon bed and Zeldra dressing table. I saw these items and was inspired to decorate a bedroom space. I love black in rl and sl. Most of my things are black. I get fought in rl to buy other colors but to compromise..I will buy clothes and things in other colors andddd black! LOL!!! I feel this space really showcases my love for the color black. I started out with the bed and realized I really was feeling a black bedroom. Pretty much everything in here is black and that is the way I wanted it. I added a ton of decor items throughout and made a few specific personalizations. I recently modded letters to make a little nameplate for myself and added it in here on the vanity. i wasn't going to do it at first but hey this room is so me so why not have my name in it. LOL!  The bed and vanity set has a texture change hud to give you plenty of color options to fit your space. My little pets are older favorites from JIAN. They are fully animated and adorable. These items are all available at the two stores mainstore locations. I love bold spaces with plenty of detail. I know some people like a more minimal space and you can achieve that with these awesome items and go a different way than I did. But, I am such a detail person. I love decorating spaces this way. 


I have more posts that I will be showcasing this month. I am just getting started. My schedule is all over the place this week so my posting time will be at random. I hope you guys like this post! I would do nothing but black spaces all the time but I like to have a variety going. I can say I am quite proud of my Flickr portfolio and the work I have done. When you look at your work and it makes you smile you know you are doing good. I hope when you see my work it makes you feel the same way! Thank you dearly for the support my friends! These featured items are at the Chez Moi Furniture mainstore if you would like to get them. You can do so many things with these items and use different color pallettes as you choose. Just do what makes you happy. That is one of the awesome things about decorating. You get to decorate in any way you choose to fit what you like! That is what I do! Well, time to post this bedroom! Thank you so much for the support my dear friends! Have a blessed day! I appreciate you and the support! Peace and Blessings. xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 

CHEZ MOI Moon Bed -
CHEZ MOI Moon Bed (Adult) LI:22

CHEZ MOI Zelda Dressing Table-
CHEZ MOI Zelda Dressing Table (Adult) LI:4
CHEZ MOI Zelda Makeup Set LI:1



My Linktree- https://linktr.ee/Majesty.SL

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 




Comments

Popular Posts